1st batch guys who got mails are in first half of the shortlisted list

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Kartikey Yadav, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Kartikey Yadav

Kartikey Yadav New Member

Is it right guess that the 1st batch guys who got mails are in first half of the shortlisted list??? 1st batch guys let us know....

2. Guest

Guest Guest

not really....list is arranged categorywise....first are those candidates who are selected as general then OBC, SC and ST (Most probably within each category, SIDBI have arranged candidates marks-wise but not 100% sure)....so SIDBI have called around half the people from the each category for the first batch..and these are probably the guys who are in the top half of their category (as per their marks).

3. Guest

Guest Guest

im in the first half of the shortlist.. and i have scored well to be in top 75 (i believe).. yet im not called in the first batch ..

4. Guest

Guest Guest

then only SIDBI knows what they have done here....may be the list is not marks-wise then...

5. Guest

Guest Guest

they might have called 25 from each category.In that case u have to be in top 25 of general not 75.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I am no 10 from left to right. Didn't get mail

7. Guest

Guest Guest

well then the list is not marks wise....coz they have mentioned in the offer letter about this seniority thing which is decided on the basis of your performance in online examination and interview...which means that guys called in first batch have scored higher than the guys in 2nd batch in their respective category..

8. Guest

Guest Guest

the list is not according to marks.They have called some candidates from all categories,Someone mentioned 56 gen students are there in final 150.If it was merit wise then these 56 should have received the mail by now.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah I'm in general so I should've been in top 67 atleast

10. Guest

Guest Guest

yeah same here.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

but then you might not be in the top half (top 33 or 34) of general candidates, that's why you din't get the mail..just a guess..

12. Guest

Guest Guest

May be. My attempts were just 146

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Is their some huge disadvantage if one is not in the first list?

14. Guest

Guest Guest

first batch would be senior to 2nd batch..

15. Guest

Guest Guest

I guess both batches will have some pros and cons and who knows RBI might also conduct their grade B exam earlier this year and their is Nabard too.

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Also very convenient to serve out notice period and enjoy some unemployed time if you're in second batch and already working

17. Guest

Guest Guest

yep that counts too.

18. Guest

Guest Guest

ur absolutely right.. i hv already filled nabard grade B and the tentative date of exam is 15may bt i hv to report bbsr at 14may for training..:-

19. Guest

Guest Guest

Prepare for RBI grade b and plan it as per your joining location.Seats will be much more than Nabard grade B so good chances to get through.

20. Guest

Guest Guest

yup..sure..:)