...40000+ members who had completed JAIIB/CAIIB. Congratulations to every one of us Friends... Our

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Mangla Prasad Yadav, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Mangla Prasad Yadav

Mangla Prasad Yadav New Member

...40000+ members who had completed JAIIB/CAIIB. Congratulations to every one of us Friends... Our CAIIB DISCUSSION group is 40000+ now. We should be the first Group in Face Book having more than 40000 Bankers who had already cleared JAIIB and either appearing for CAIIB or even completed CAIIB also. अलिंद अपूर्व, Neeraj Agnihotri, Anandrao Gaikwad, Kavita Subramanian, Priya Vijendra Mewari, Nandlal Singh, Joginder Saroha, Sharad Sahay, Rizwan Majeed, Deepak Hooda, Krishna Sha and lot many people including you all to be remembered for this milestone. Without you it was not at all possible. Request to all those members who had already cleared CAIIB, to help others to clear CAIIB in large number during this Nov/Dec 17 Exams. Friends, please make use of our mock test website for Sample Papers, Study material and unlimited free Mock tests. www.jaiibcaiibmocktest.com/ Feeling Extremely Happy, Satisfied, Determined. K , MCA MBA CAIIB Admin.

2. Raja

Raja New Member

Sir can you please provide previous question papers of CAIIB exam on my mail I'd... beena.masram@sbi.co.in

3. Sir guide me how to complete jaiib, many times write but not pass.