430.75 Marks T1+T2 UR T3 average want north posting need time for upsc no work pressure please sugge

Discussion in 'SSC' started by Goutham Jay, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Goutham Jay

Goutham Jay New Member

430.75 Marks T1+T2 UR T3 average want north posting need time for upsc no work pressure please suggest preference order

2. Goutham Jay

Goutham Jay New Member

Kuch Na mile....mere 441 h ur. ..chances km h khi bhi olovr india

3. ZivaAkcija

ZivaAkcija Member

Ta cbec ya auditor cgda ...if tier 3 55+ .....but may safe at 490

4. Singh Yr

Singh Yr Member

accountant me bachelor degree k alawa aur koi educational eligibility hai??

5. Singh Yr

Singh Yr Member

6. Singh Yr

Singh Yr Member

what type of work he has to.. ive searched the net but couldnt got satisfactory answer

7. DRE

DRE New Member

Accountant desk job h..koi kaam ni h...full aram... North milne ke chance b h

8. Erik Lensherr

Erik Lensherr Member

ha ha.. what a post.. marks 430 and choice itni jyada.. kuch na milna.. chahe kuch nhi bhar.. 450+ bhi 8000+ bachche han.. so...

9. Erik Lensherr

Erik Lensherr Member

ya to upsc ki hi kar lo.. yaa ssc 2017 par focus kar bhai

10. Kirti Choudary

Kirti Choudary New Member

arey cgl to border pe nikla h.. kyu dhoke me h ki upsc nikal jaayega!!

11. Preeti Barnwal

Preeti Barnwal New Member

Honestly, SSC CGL (conducted for Group B and C jobs in Central Government offices) was not in my checklist when I started preparing for UPSC CSE in December 2014. Initially, my entire focus was on clearing UPSC CSE. It was by chance that I came across a notification in Mrunal.org, regarding extension in application date for CGL 2015. That was when I decided to apply for this exam.I did not have much idea about the level of competition in CGL when I applied for it. However, I went ahead with the application since I was confident about my English and Aptitude skills. I used to read 2,3 newspapers everyday during college, and used to note down the meanings of difficult words separately and revised them from time to time. The mathematics part of the exam was mainly about speed and needed Xth standard knowledge at best.I practised a couple of previous years papers for CGL Level 1, before appearing in the exam which was held 2 weeks ahead of CSE Prelims that year. I fared well enough and qualified for the next level. However, this was when I realised the cut throat competition that prevails in almost all government recruitment exams in India.The 2nd Level was held in October 2015, when I was thoroughly immersed in the preparation for UPSC Mains. I went for the exam without much practice once again, and could not fare well in the Mathematics paper because of this. However, I managed to score well in the English paper, and this helped me clear the cut off for Non Interview Posts.This was clearly a bonus for me, as I had not even considered my suitability for this exam few months back. I was thankful to God for helping me get a job at a time when I desperately needed one. However, by a cruel trick of fate, my UPSC Interview got scheduled on the same day (March 17, 2016) as the document verification for CGL. I had to pick between the two options, and this meant that I had to give up on a well made employment offer after clearing SSC CGL. It was a tough period for me, but 2 months later I managed to crack UPSC CSE.For those who are considering SSC CGL as a backup option while preparing for UPSC, do remember the following points -(1) The competition is very tough in this exam. Don’t take it as lightly as I did. There were approximately 22 lakh applications for 8000 posts in 2016.(2) Practise from as many previous years papers and mock tests as possible. This exam is very much about speed and accuracy. The objective format in Level 1 and 2 makes it more predictable than UPSC CSE.Source : https://www.quora.com/How-did-Debotosh-Chatterjee-manage...