IBPS SO According To The Last Year's Data..bob It Officer

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Samya Bhattacharya, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Samya Bhattacharya

Samya Bhattacharya New Member

IMPORTANT Guyz... *According to the last year's data..* The information about the joining formalities and the medical would be mentioned on the offer letter itself...No prior mail or call they are gonna make for the purpose.. So going by this logic,till den we can have 2 or 3 totally blank months..Coz last year the offer letter itself was issued in the month of july..

2. Vijay Yadav

Vijay Yadav Member

this year they might call early considering the fact that they haven't recruited any PO this year.... just guessing :p

3. Awadhesh Ojha

Awadhesh Ojha Member

No yr..I dont think so..Bob always participates in ibps of all cadre..

4. Vijay Yadav

Vijay Yadav Member

this year they haven't. u can check the notification.

5. Awadhesh Ojha

Awadhesh Ojha Member

Freak yr...M totally shocked..Bob ne esa kiya.. :/Acha he yr abhi settle ho gye..wrna jb bob esa kr skta he tw next year koi bharosa nhi h.. :(It means sbse best bank ke manager banne ke liye ab students ko manipal me 4 lakhs+ spent krne padenge.. :/

6. Vijay Yadav

Vijay Yadav Member

Sorry, typo! I meant if you leave midway, u have to pay 7.5 lakhs

7. Awadhesh Ojha

Awadhesh Ojha Member

Yaa..Nd its not just about money..if u wanna be a bob po..den apart from this fees we need to attend the 1 year hectic classroom session..nd a lot of assignments,projects,research,presentations nd oll... :/

8. Vijay Yadav

Vijay Yadav Member

I was selected in Andhra Manipal PO this year. I asked them to give extension till 1st April. They replied first pay the money and then take as much extension you want :p

9. Awadhesh Ojha

Awadhesh Ojha Member

Yess shashank...we can switch after 5 years..but i dont think that would be a wise decision just to get the normal promotion policy..If u really want to grow like a po then u can opt for other internal departments in addition to ur it work..nd then in this manner u will grow even faster than the po..

10. Vijay Yadav

Vijay Yadav Member

yes, and if I leave midway, they will charge such high amount that I wont even have the money to buy forms for other exams even :p

11. Vijay Yadav

Vijay Yadav Member

yes. I have heard that the workload of an it officer is much less than that of a PO. Also, no rural postings.

12. Awadhesh Ojha

Awadhesh Ojha Member

Bhai agar po join kr liya na...Life ka sbse bada regretful decisio hoga ye apka..aaj likh ke le lo mjse..And that too in pnb..pnb po...Life ki sbse bdi mistake hogi so ki job hath me hote hue po ki select ki tw..But still apko logo ke whi ...See more

13. Awadhesh Ojha

Awadhesh Ojha Member

@Samya Bhattacharya :D :D Actually mera friend BOB me Po h...mein janta hu uski kahani..Roj uska rona sun sun ke mje po job ki aukat pta pad gyi..Sbi,bob nd pnb me po banna matlab... ;)

14. Samya Bhattacharya

Samya Bhattacharya New Member

sahi kaha bhai ,PO ke kaam se sab pareshan hai, mera ek dost SBI PO hai ,usne bhi iss saal SO ka interview diya ...

15. Awadhesh Ojha

Awadhesh Ojha Member

16. Awadhesh Ojha

Awadhesh Ojha Member

17. Awadhesh Ojha

Awadhesh Ojha Member