After observing the shared marks of candidates in several groups and forums one thing is for sure th

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Birendra Negi, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Birendra Negi

Birendra Negi New Member

After observing the shared marks of candidates in several groups and forums one thing is for sure the guys who have attempted above 45 questions expecting 4-5 wrongs are falling in the range of 50-55. The ones who were never sure about their marks or attempted 30-35 attempts are getting in 60's (A guy known to me attempted 35 questions in exams and scoring 54) this supposed to be his real score which actually is and is pretty satisfied with his performance ,but the people who should have scores in 70's or 60's are bought down in 50's or even below 50's like in my case and most of the cases. IBPS has drastically deducted 10 to 15 marks of such candidates I don't know on what basis, completely stunned by IBPS's such malpractice. I think in their head they were somewhere thinking " No matter how easy we have set the level of paper, you guys should never attempt all questions and mess with us to show us down." It is a clear message from IBPS to all such candidates who attempted 50 or above 45 questions in exam to beware in future and not to attempt questions to extreme number even if you know everything.

2. Navin Ahlawat

Navin Ahlawat New Member

Pata nahi kaun sa method laga dete h ki marks kam ho jata h

3. Vipul Mehta

Vipul Mehta New Member

Dimaag kharab ho gya aaj.. seriously expected 65+ easily n gt 50.8 .... Nt even god knows only ibps knws

4. Gaurav Kaim

Gaurav Kaim New Member

Hmm i also expected atleast 60-65 but got 52.40 only

5. Sanjay Kumar Sahoo

Sanjay Kumar Sahoo New Member

Normalization kiye h aur accuracy ke marks diye honge

6. Rajoria Himanshu

Rajoria Himanshu New Member

in IBPS exam... not only accuracy is more important then attempts ,,if you accuracy is more then 95 % use get addition number also,,, so it is happen ,,,,,

7. Raja Messi

Raja Messi New Member

Who cares , ppl who are talented never care for SPL officer , already in for many better jobs

8. Birendra Negi

Birendra Negi New Member

how to file case against ibps? 1. normalisation can be done is case of 2 or more shifts, then from where they have done it if exam was in single shift for each trade ? 2. if candidates attempting 35, 40 still they score high, and candidates attempting high i.e. 45, 50, scored absymally low? even if some wrng answer is taken then obv cand wth high score wl get atleast equal to low attempt candidate, then y? 3. if ibps is awarding marks for accuracy too, then they should have mentioned it in atleast PROCESS OF ARRIVING TWS column. 4. we all knw there were doubtful ques too, then where their marks gone, or they were ommitted. 5. there were raw PK scores like 31.5 and the candidate attempted 50qu and 15 were wrong i.e 15/4=3.75, nw the score wil be 35-3.75=31.25.. then frm where he got 31.5 instead of 31.25, if calculations wer correct?