All the government is concerned about banks and banks and now it has stooped to petite issues such a

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Abhishek Verma, Sep 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Abhishek Verma

Abhishek Verma New Member

All the government is concerned about banks and banks and now it has stooped to petite issues such as postings of employees..whereas bigger issues continue to engulf our country !Strange !!

2. Sihag Vinod

Sihag Vinod Member

True! Seems like govt is hell bent on crippling the banking system in India! All anti bank policies are being implemented- Jan Dhan, loan waivers, privatisations, now stricter transfer policies (which will eventually make the youth to quit banks n join the other private companies)..

3. Avinash Singh

Avinash Singh Member

@Sihag Vinod wait for the wage settlement to come .. they will rather ask us to leave the bank if we ask for wage hike !

4. Hemant Kumar Tanwar

Hemant Kumar Tanwar New Member

@Avinash Singh please start an indefinite strike till government withdraws the move

5. Avinash Singh

Avinash Singh Member

6. Hari Tiwari

Hari Tiwari New Member

Economic Times Hindi mein aata hai ??? didnt knw tgt

7. Deepak Arya

Deepak Arya New Member

Sir this year, are there chances for the IBPS to recruit candidates or not????

8. Deepak Arya

Deepak Arya New Member

9. Prasad Adhav

Prasad Adhav New Member

Why don't they open der own branch in rural areas RBI... When it's about salary bankers are at the bottom...when it's abt work load.. Bankers are their victim...

10. Shobhit Sharma

Shobhit Sharma New Member

Feels like they are devoid of newer ways to earn rather pressuring on bankers like we are the culprits

11. Prasad Adhav

Prasad Adhav New Member

They are just weakening the roots of banking /economic sector in india by all der foolish schemes ...first they forced banks to lend loans to the known willful defaulters and then they criticize banks for bad loans....non of the schemes turned out to be good for either bank or its countrymen...they are experimenting with banks as if banks are der guinea pig...

12. Ranjeet Ola

Ranjeet Ola New Member

somewhere i read s per finance act 2016, monetary policy committee now comprise of 3 ppl nominated by GoI. with more GoI involvement increased, we are facing this.is that so ?

13. Shobhit Sharma

Shobhit Sharma New Member

It appears as if they see only banks as the one industry which can bear this entire burden Personal life to waise bhi rhi nhi Ab kya chaddar rajai leke branch me so le

14. Somvir Malik

Somvir Malik New Member

I got call from PNB (SWO) and RRVUNL(JEn).. most of the people are suggesting me to go for PNB.. what should i do??