RBI Grade B Any One Has Ebook Related To Management For Paper 3?? Please Upload It

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Jake Bun, Jul 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Jake Bun

Jake Bun New Member

.can we expect an essay on "cyber security and Indian financial system" due to growing cyber attacks and Digital India initiative ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2017
  2. The expenses of carpeting a half of the floor were 759, but if the length had been 6m less than it was, the expenses would have been rs 561. What is the length? Ans with full explanation.

3. Vinay Sharma

Vinay Sharma New Member

Yes....Actually I forgot this topic in my expected topics.Now I will put this at No.16.Thanks.

4. Meetha Lal

Meetha Lal Member

It came to my mind because recently JNPT Mumbai has been attached by Pateya ransomware.... few daya before the rolling out of GST.

5. Yesterday's indian express had a explained section on new cyber malware

6. Slavik

Slavik Member

Q.17. Bond valuations are generally done in terms of valuing the cash flows: (i) coupon payment (interest payment) = (coupon rate * principal) usually paid every 6 months and / or (ii) maturity value = principal or par value = Rs. 1000. The ‘9 ⅞ % ABC Ltd 2020’ bond pays interest annually. The face value of the bond is Rs. 1,000. ‘ABC Ltd’ bond as of today, if the required rate of return is seven (7) per cent, is –
    (1) Rs. 1,950.40
    (2) Rs. 1,117.88
    (3) Rs. 999.98
    (4) Rs. 1,755.44
    (5) None among the given options

7. Souvick Das

Souvick Das Member

@Slavik as no. Of years is not given we have to take 1 as no. of year for Present value calculation

8. Singh Yr

Singh Yr Member

Any one has ebook related to management for paper 3?? Please upload it

9. Singh Yr

Singh Yr Member