Apart from ssc. This is for all those who are feeling disappointed. Today i would like to share my

Discussion in 'SSC' started by Ranjeet Ola, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Ranjeet Ola

Ranjeet Ola New Member

Apart from ssc. This is for all those who are feeling disappointed. Today i would like to share my career journey from my dreams to till date. Though I was much too naughty in my childhood yet I had started to think about my career in an early age. When i was in 9th class i met to CO of my cousin brother. His personality his language nd skills of talking inspired me alot. Next day i asked my cousin how to be an army officer nd came to know about NDA nd CDS exams. I qualified NDA in my first attempt at the age of just 16 yrs nd 7 months in 2009 nd appeared in SSB interview at bhopal. 22 SSB bhopal is known as one of the toughest interview board to crack. Nd i did it without any coaching or training. But i was declared medically unfit for 2 reasons i.e. vericose veins nd excessive carrying angle of my right elbow. I had read somewhere that nobody is virgin here lyf fucks everyone. That day could understand the real meaning of those words. All my dreams had been ruined. A Naughty boy now has become an isolated person. Now i cd nt be even a soldier of indian army. I used to rufuse to talk my friends my family during next two years. From morn till night just one thing i had in mind, i had not born to be an officer. Meanwhile i had completed my graduation. Now i turn onto ssc cgl. Everything is going on smoothly till the date of tier2 . I was pretty sure to get CSS in first attempt. But on the D day my luck fucked me again. I reached on centre 20 min late. First I was not allowed to enter when i start to weep there den principal of school came. He had some sympathy with me nd allowed me. But it was too late. I cd manage to solve 65 question only. I was recommended for TA in CBEC. I was quite happy to have a job ( bhikhari ko bhikh jo mil jaye wo theek). Now focused on 2013, prepared as much as i can. This time i was satisfied with my score nd i was sure this would be my last cgl. Even I didn't apply for 2014 . Again lyf fucked me. This time some nitant trivedi came across my way. Nd 2013 got cancelled. Now i have joined DRI having a heavy workload here i cd nt spend time enough to get ip in reexam. In 2013, i also qualified afcat appeared in afsb and again done it. But same problems pointed out again. On Very first day after being assigned with my work profile in office, i was called by an IRS to his cabin nd he used some abusing words. It was first time in my lyf when I have been abused. I came out the office nd set for nereby 2 hours at metro station that was first when i think about civil services when i return to office I have turn onto UPSC. Started to having some deep studies, read NCERT books thoroughly. I qualified prelims with three months preparation But failed in mains. I have no issue regarding it as I know that time I was not mature enough to be an administator. Now it was 2016. I didn't want to leave a single stone unturned. This time i also had support from my HOD. To make a sure shot applied for 84 days LWP before prelims and did it. After prelims again i applied for EOL for three months. But this time Head of the office has changed and i have some issued with my head of the office. My leave app. were not approved and a number of memos were sent to my home in September Finally i would have joined the office just after finishing UPPSC mains. Not a single day leave was given to me in exams also. First i had had to present myself in office then i used to go upsc to write mains. Nothing was going to be right, now it was ssc's turn. They firmed ttier 2 dates 1st nd 2nd dec just one day before upsc essay paper. On 2nd of dec had to sit in Paper 4 in 2nd shift at lucknow and next day to sit in essay at 9 am In such bitter conditions i managed to score 180 in paper 1 without any perp. I could not clear mains again. i am not so exceptional who could did it in such condition. But each and every occassion of failure I became more and more sincere, more and more confident, more and more eager to achieve my goal. God gives problems only to them who can face. I am sure one day i will fuck my luck.. i know i can.. i will do .... I will definitely do.....

2. Himanshu Kapoor

Himanshu Kapoor New Member

Dude what is important is the spirit that you have. I salute your never say die attitude.One day you will succeed and that would be big. I recommend you to read The Secret by Rhonda Berns. It would help you.

3. Mayanka Kohli

Mayanka Kohli Member

You will surely kick life's ass in no time , ✌ Very brave soul Respect But i feel you should take ssc as well not just upsc , atleast you will get better life and time to study further All the best

4. KeWal Ruđåni

KeWal Ruđåni New Member

How does it feel after writing ur struggles and difficult time of life bro ....?? Feeling good naa?? u wrote from ur heart and that's the great thing !! carry on bro ....Raat ke baad hi savera hota h :)

5. Donald Tremor

Donald Tremor Member

Bhai prashant sharma, more or less we have a similar story and this all started from cancellation of cgl 2013. Anyways this time also m around uh in score.. n pleased to hear there are other ppl also whose luck is not in favour. But one thing is certain.. "one who fail knows the real meaning of success.. "

6. Anurag Shahu

Anurag Shahu New Member

respect bro one thing is sure though that your hard work and perseverance will pay off one day sooner or later. .and in my view u r a soldier . GOD BLESS YOU sir

7. AN Nayak

AN Nayak New Member

I could not understand the logic of preparing and appearing for CGL and UPSC at the same time , it is not bravery to sail in the deep rough seas , it is normally smooth near the shores

8. Abhishek Gupta

Abhishek Gupta New Member

Tumhara ye pdhne k bad laga ki mera dukh kam hai...aisi hi kuchch stry hai merii

9. Anurag Shahu

Anurag Shahu New Member

Thanks brother I was depressed rt now.. ur post is good enough to raise my moods

10. Vishwas Bhatia

Vishwas Bhatia New Member

looks some what like mine .. im ta cbec , sbi clerk before and struggle is almost same like urs ..ssb 3 times ..upsc .. rpsc .. and this holy fuck ssc ! so many interviews given but still no good n deserved post in hand

11. Kapil Soni

Kapil Soni Member

worked in cognizant....now po in Boi...ssb 3 time conference out....now ssc..want still gud position

12. Rahul Stout

Rahul Stout Member

great sir, U hv motivated me. .....I m sure u will beat ur luck very soon

13. Amitkumar Jangra

Amitkumar Jangra New Member

Really, u inspired me very much, tum Lage raho, definitely you will get your desired post. All the best

14. Gupta Dev

Gupta Dev Member

kya sabhi IRS ese behave krte hai..Junior colleagues k sath...very bad...and best of luck for your future.prashant

15. Anish Atwal

Anish Atwal New Member

not all only a few. Actually bureaucracy me ye problem hoti hai. No bureaucrat wants that his sub ordinate become similar to him. Today who asks to sit before him sooner or later he will sit with him. Other thing. If everyone goes for upsc then who will work for them.

16. Aaditya Malhotra

Aaditya Malhotra New Member

Real fighter .... U r going to beat ur luck vry soon ....

17. Hell manCarry onOne day u will be at a very good post

18. Pukhraj Meena

Pukhraj Meena New Member

bhai hats off to u... I really pray to god... For u from my deeply heart nxttt time u'll definitely crack the exam i m damn sureee...n u can

19. Ashu Purohit

Ashu Purohit New Member

Bhai. Keep the spirit up. Be confident and may the force be with you. God gives his hardest battles to his toughest soldiers.

20. Neeraj Kumar

Neeraj Kumar New Member

It's long but it's worth reading....All the best sir... Telling the real truth of life... Harshit Shukla Abhishek Singh Chauhan read it .... It's worth reading

21. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce New Member

Keep going.It seems to me that the day is not far away when u will achieve success.May God bless u.May God give u more courage and strength to face all difficulties and come out successful.

22. Deepali Agarwal

Deepali Agarwal New Member

That doesnt matter if u r satisfied somewhere sometime trump also feels himself pathetic

23. Kaptan Singh Gurjar

Kaptan Singh Gurjar New Member

You are really a gentleman, brother.Because it's not so easy to clear SSB. I have faced SSB for 8 times, but not recommended. You will really achieve your goal, very soon