At the time of closing of branch at the end of a working day, the branch head should be there to che

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Mike, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Mike

Mike New Member

At the time of closing of branch at the end of a working day, the branch head should be there to check the branch is closed properly or he can go off from the branch before 1 hour?

2. depends upon the branch staff.. what if bm has gone for an inspection..or to regional office.. will u wait for him her to come??

3. Vikas Madhukar

Vikas Madhukar New Member

What if there is no tour but only a normal working day?

4. Vandana Saini

Vandana Saini Member

I think u just joined bank. There are many things bt if u look nd will rigid on that point ,it will difficult to survive .Branch is responsibility of all staff nt only of manager. Although we r living being not a robot...M not a br. Manager,I said all this as a staff only.

5. Vikas Madhukar

N i guess u dont know the answer, being a banker for soo many years,

6. Vandana Saini

Vandana Saini Member

Well said sir.. I really dnt know the answer. And u know the answer very well. Sorry frm my side to comment here

7. Poonam Yadav

Poonam Yadav New Member

Its all about cooperation among staff..some times u may need to go before 1hour then what will u do ...so its like tali dono hatho se bajti ha..

8. Vikas Madhukar

Leave staff apart, tell me the rule for being a branch head

9. Poonam Yadav

Poonam Yadav New Member

Bm have lot of responsibility like recovery , Ro , business enhancement etc. its 2nd man who will take care of branch in absence of bm.

10. the officers who handle the outdoor keys will have to go last in normal days... if its a single officer branch then branch manager has to stay... atleast two members have to stay till closing the branch and locking the grill.. but in case of branches headed by scale 3 and above... they may leave early.. as keys are with scale 2 and scale 1.. so bm doesnt have to wait till branch closing... branch managers many times go outside for recoveries inspections ro meetings etc.. we cannot expect them to do system work or carry safe keys... and @Vikas Madhukar if u can clearly state the problem people can give any suggestions..

11. who are having outdoor keys must stay until last..thats the rule...