Brothers nd their sisters! I recently have a discussion with an AAO working in AGCR building. Initia

Discussion in 'SSC' started by Alluidh, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Alluidh

Alluidh Member

Brothers nd their sisters! I recently have a discussion with an AAO working in AGCR building. Initially he had joined o/o PAG chandigarh nd got transfered to delhi as he married with a Delhi govt teacher. He told me that this is the only way to get ur home or nearby state after joining in other state ... So kindly let me know if any sundar shusheel nd susikshit girl working on a non transferable post in delhi/ gzbd/meerut in gp 4600/4200/2800. Koi milegi to AAO prefer krun otherwise auditor.. tnc; only general cat. ( Preference will b given to brahmins.)

2. ChrisR

ChrisR New Member

Tinku Surla tum karoge mujhse shadi tumhara naam sunke pyar ho gaya tumse

3. ChrisR

ChrisR New Member

Nd prerna mam . I know marriage is not not a matter of charity. Shadi kbhi reason se nhi hoti. We hv to borne all the responsibilities with each other. Wo hmare liye jiye or hm uske liye hm uske liye 24 years wait kiye hain to kya wo hmare liye ek 2800 gp job secure ni kr skti taki wo hmari ek hmein apni rspnblts nibhane me help kr ske... That is the matter of mutual consent. U know why wana to get posted in nearby areas. Let me clear it. When i was in school my teacher gave mr nice name 'nadan parinda'. Nd used to say that beta tum ho to nadan pr bht upr jana h tumhe nd ek bat hnesa yaad rkhna kitna bhi uncha ud lo jis tree se tum nikle ho use kbhi mt bhoolna... Jis family ne jis society ne hmein yhn tk pahunchaya h hmari bhi uske liyr kuchh rspnblts bnti hain jinhe hm south m rhke to borne ni kr skte.. other thing

4. Suchit Kumar

Suchit Kumar Member

Sharma Prashant I am not saying you are wrong all i am saying is this post of yours sounds ridiculous koi bhi ladki padhegi agar tumahre criteria me fit bhi hoti hogi toh padhke haath khade kar degi bhaag jaegi. another tip if you are trying to find yourself a bride fb is not the right place trust me. ek baar wife chorro fb ke thru gf bana ke dekhna sachhai samjh aa jaegi

5. ChrisR

ChrisR New Member

Mdm gf hmein bnani bhi ni hai.. hm delhi me rhte huye bhi single hain..just waiting for someone special

6. Suchit Kumar

Suchit Kumar Member

Proposal tujhe mila tu krle .. tinku jiya like krti hain mdm

7. ChrisR

ChrisR New Member

Shaandaar maja aa rha hai coments padh k

8. rafass

rafass Member

Comments padh ke maja aya bhai log!! Had a good laugh.

9. Suchit Kumar

Suchit Kumar Member

Yhn hum 2800 or 4800 k beech ltke huye hain tujhe hnsne ki pdi hai..

10. Ananya Mehra

Ananya Mehra Member

bhai sharma prashant si narcotics k bare me bta de yrr.....

11. Ananya Mehra

Ananya Mehra Member

Ldki milegi tb btaunga.. tb tk no information.. meri help koi kr nhi rha

12. Naeem Iqbal

Naeem Iqbal New Member

Muje ab pata chala.... People can marry for such reasons!!!!! M sochti thi...shadi tab krte hn log...when they think they can spend whole of their life with the other person happily...

13. Aap dil pe na lo madam.. jatnio se to waise hi dr lage hai jb se dangal dekhi hai..

14. Hahah....chill yar...i just said in a lighter vein... Btw...how do u know m jat?

15. Ananya Mehra

Ananya Mehra Member

Hm DRI wale hain.. insaan ki chaal Dekh k haal bta skte hain uska.. tumhara to bs ye hi btaya h k jat ho

16. Jon W

Jon W Member

Sharma Prashant Bhai aap agar sochte hai aisa to koi baat nahi par atleast aise publicly post to mat kiya kijiye :D

17. Manthan Meena

Manthan Meena Member

Bhai dil ki bat dosto me na rkhein to kahan rkhein?

18. Manthan Meena

Manthan Meena Member

Bhai that I understand par transfer ho jaaye is liye kisi ko choose karoge that is unbelievable

19. Manthan Meena

Manthan Meena Member

Brthr.. bs ek job hone se choose ni krlenge. I wana a girl who can manage whole lyf with such a pagal guy.. suna tha kuchh log by luck mil jate hain .. mn m aaya post kr dia

20. Manthan Meena

Manthan Meena Member

All the best from my side. Stay away from fake profiles in case you are approached by someone having the same thoughts as you. :D

21. Wo sab theek Hai.But - Preference will be given to Brahmins. Only generalI hope you have never written anything against reservation because you don't deserve to write against it. You are one of the reasons it is still there.

22. Ananya Mehra

Ananya Mehra Member

Bhai same caste mile to family problem ni honi.. nd general isliye cos sath milke upsc bhi dena hai.. general obviously above average level hi hogi

23. Rupa Ram Jhajhara

Rupa Ram Jhajhara New Member

That's not fair dude. "General above average hi hogi". I know many people in General (I am a general FYI) who are dumb, they just mugged up the syllabus.You didn't even bother trying to believe that you can somehow persuade your parents.But life is yours, you have every right.I just request you to never write anything ever against reservation based on caste. Please leave this thing to people like me and many others.

24. @Suchit Kumar It takes a lot even to learn all that syllabus by heart. Also the kind of people who you might consider above average might be exceptional, considering the standards that you have set.

25. Vinay Gehlot

Vinay Gehlot New Member

Only those exceptional students manage to clear UPSC.I know many people of reserved category who are intelligent. I just didn't like his assumption that people of reserved castes are below average. Moreover just (Hypothetically) in case the girl he marries is below average but she will still have a better chance of clearing UPSC than him ( You know why).shouldn't that be beneficial for him?

26. Ananya Mehra

Ananya Mehra Member

@Suchit Kumar It is not an assumption it is just a bitter fact. If you randomly pick people from the two categories you can see the difference. Also once you start working in an organisation you will actually feel the difference. And yes there are intelligent people from reserved categories also but the average intelligence level of general category students will always be higher than the reserved category.

27. Anshika Jain

Anshika Jain New Member

I am presently working as an Accountant in CAG ( CGL - 2015). Truly speaking, the work we all are given can be done by a class 12 student. No need for graduation. So while working I can't differentiate between people of different categories.I accept that on an average general students are better but do you approve of him writing - ONLY GENERAL. Don't we get hurt we some seats are reserved for ONLY SC/ST. He is just replicating what we all general students are suffering.

28. No one is asking him to marry any girl of any category but writing such thing in eligibility criteria may hurt many. ( Most of whom would certainly not marry him anyway)

29. @Suchit Kumar I totally agree with you brother and it does hurt. But the innocent ignorance is what led to this post and I don't hold that against him. I am working in a bank and I am the only general candidate in my branch of 5 people and I have clearly observed the kind of sincerity that is shown by people from reserved categories and general candidates.

30. Ashutosh Raj Kori

Ashutosh Raj Kori New Member

Rahul bro. I also had suffered many a times by current caste based reservation nd this is why i can't adjust with a res. Cat. Girl. Moreover, agr mere kisi sc|/st girl se shadi se reservation demolish hota hai, m ready to do so