Can a jobless man marry a girl who is a government officer ??? We say a big NO..Then how can a joble

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Digvijay Singh, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Digvijay Singh

Digvijay Singh New Member

Can a jobless man marry a girl who is a government officer ??? We say a big NO..Then how can a jobless woman marry a guy who is a government officer?? Where is equality in our India?? U all speak against dowry but can u marry a girl who is well above ur status even after giving dowry to her? No....I am ready to give dowry , tell me can any IAS officer girl marry me???...Dowry has many positive aspects also for women but we ignore....This is our hypocrite society...And that has made life of a man very tough and that's y suicide rate for man is on the rise...

2. Mohit Savita

Mohit Savita Member

And thanks, I take pride in being called 'feminist' actually the most sane ones.

3. Mohit Savita

Mohit Savita Member

Don't talk rubbish... Like ladkiyan aesi , ladkiyan wesi aur Mai mental. Please, don't shrug us 'feminists' off by your individual's bad experiences. Counter us on facts.

4. Deepak Gupta

Deepak Gupta Member

@@Vipul Mehta had it already been a one Society for all , there would have been no need of feminism. Pehle se hi inequality hai, that's why feminism came. It's just a synonym of equality. Male chauvinism or manism is the synonym of male dominating patriarchal society which we already have been living in.

5. Mohit Savita

Mohit Savita Member

@Mohit Savita Feminist is a negative word..Even when Priyanak Chopra was asked whether she is a feminist or not ..She vehemently objected the word "feminist"...If u wanna know the real meaning of feminist then u can read The Time Of India..U say that alimony is justified but I say it is against basic human rights...Why should I pay for the girl (ex-wife) with whom I m not connected at all..She is not giving me anything now but I m paying for her expenses just bcz I married her at some point of time..And that was the crime I am being punished for...The concept of alimony was made in 18th century when there were no source of income for women but now they can earn as there are multiplicity of jobs for them but they don't bcz they know that they can easily enjoy their lives by taking alimony, that is legal extortion, .......

6. Mohit Savita

Mohit Savita Member

Let's Call it equalism then. Naam me kya rakha hai. And secondly, I've already said that alimony is gender neutral man. Don't you get it? Right from the starting, i talked about equality. If you really want to compare apples to apples, you might want to check out the practice of ‘bride price’. It’s the reverse of dowry, where the groom pays money to the bride in order to get married. As a feminist, I don’t support bride price either, and for the same reasons. I only support alimony not because it makes us 'gold diggers' but for its gender neutrality wether its given ex husband to ex wife or vice versa. Suppose, if I also make a lot more money than my husband and then If we were to get divorced, I would have to pay alimony to him. This wouldn't bother me. It seems fair to me. The money we make together is ours together whether I’m making it or him.

7. Deepak Gupta

Deepak Gupta Member

This must be your selfishness, if you don't notice the courtesy and sacrifices she does for you, your children ; your family. Suppose were she not there, would you be able to make money and get everything till then sorted leading a peaceful life?

8. Mohit Savita

Mohit Savita Member

@Mohit Savita Simple question ...Can u marry a jobless guy ??? Giving lectures to others is very easy job but inculcating the same virtues is a tortuous task...

9. Arjun Sheoran

Arjun Sheoran New Member

Yeah. If i do love him truly then YES...without even hurting his male ego. Meri akele ka paisa kaaaaaafi hai. Kisi ko to kamana padega, aur even society ke liye I'll lie..that it's all his money, if required at any point of time. And wese bhi, one can't win me over lust or money. Neither i do love someone, nor money is an issue. So jab arrange marriage hi karni hai, and having known that everyone wants the best in his life... So why not consider all facts? Wether it's his salary, personality, education, family etc. I also want best.. Everyone does.

10. Deepak Gupta

Deepak Gupta Member

Bolna asan h krne me PTA chalega madamBolne me to me har sal kitne promises liye jate h but reality we all know

11. Mohit Savita

Mohit Savita Member

@@Vipul Mehta hehe u r right bro..Ye wo hi ladkiya h jo marriage portals pe maggi banane ko cooking likh k aati h...:-D

12. Sahil Miglani

Sahil Miglani Member

Haha... Let me give you an example, My sister is a Cex inspector and currently how we are ignoring the rich brats and business class families, only we know. And we're searching only a nice guy with some handsome salary, nice family background Ghanta paisa. And yes tum vo hi ladke ho jab koi ladki patt_ti nahi hai to use abuse karke duniyabhar me badnaam karte phirte ho 'Sali slut'. Angoor khatte hain. Rest i don't owe any explanation to you.

13. Arjun Sheoran

Arjun Sheoran New Member

@Deepak Gupta "Ye wo hi ladkiya hain" aur meine "men like you" bol diya tha to you didnt spare my mom and sis. And you talk about double standards.

14. Sahil Miglani

Sahil Miglani Member

Abhi tak kuch bola @Mohit Savita nhi kuch ache Shabd bolu to bol

15. Deepak Gupta

Deepak Gupta Member

Bhai kal dost ki shaadi thiHe is waiting for chsl result like meBut shaadi ho gyiPaisa b mota aayaAbb iska kya kahein

16. Manmohan Gupta

Manmohan Gupta New Member

Nahi papa head constable hai bassFamily achi hai ladke kiAnd ldki qualified haiJob krti hai

17. Deepak Gupta

Deepak Gupta Member

Teacher h private/govt ye cnfrn nahiChhodo yarMera result pass ho typing ka job lage chsl seGf daily bolti hai ;-) shadi karo25 hote hi ladkiyo k ghar waalo ko chull kyu hoti hai

18. Sahil Miglani

Sahil Miglani Member

Bhai i agree with u.Feminism is gud but there shud be equality.

19. Ankur Sodhi

Ankur Sodhi Member

Yeah I am also supporting the same logic...But there are a few narrow minded creatures who always blame a guy even if he is innocent...These creatures are called Feminist...They say all guys r rapist...I am stunned to know that they never speak any word on rising tendency of suicide among men..They never speak for the men tortured by wives...They never speak for the men who are falsely implicated in rape cases by a few money minded girls...This is called height of hypocrisy....

20. Sahil Miglani

Sahil Miglani Member

Agar tujhe lagta hai feminists sab ladko ko rapist kehte hain to tujhe apni feministlm ki definition sahi karne ki zarurat hai.

21. Ankur Sodhi

Ankur Sodhi Member

@Sahil Miglani 150 likes ho chuka h bhai..ab to maan lo ki aap galat ho...kitna jhut bologe...sach bitter hota h but wahi sach hota h... maine kabhi bhi sabhi ladkiyo ko blame nhi kiya but hamesha a few likha h maine apne comment me..or mere post me to kahi bhi maine ladki k against nhi bola h..I dunno tumhe aisa kyu kaga ki mai ladki k against bol rha hu

22. Sahil Miglani

Sahil Miglani Member

Mein batata hu mjhe aise kyu lagta hai... Mein tum log ki tarah illogical opinions nahi fekta rehta.. 1)Mjhe aisa laga kyuki tumne abhi abhi us ladki ko mental bola... Matlab jo ladki tumse agree na kare wo mental. 2)Piyush ne kaha "kuch nahi bhai.. 90% bol" you like and agreed to it. 3) Meri maa behen ko to already kaafi izzat se adress kar hi chuke hoAur 1.2 billion ke desh me tumhare ek fb post ke kuch likes se mjhe convince karna chaah rhe ho? Likes ka competition tum khel lo, I'm neither interested nor do I care. Agar tum apni soch ko in likes se validation dena chahte ho to you are most welcome.

23. Ankur Sodhi

Ankur Sodhi Member

pratikshit ji ap av v galat duniya me ji rahe ho bhai believe me..

24. Sahil Miglani

Sahil Miglani Member

Sumant bhai tumne aaj tak galat ladkiyon se interact kiya hai believe me.

25. Deepak Gupta

Deepak Gupta Member

sari ladkiya chhod k chali jati hai mere saraft ka faida uda k

26. Sahil Miglani

Sahil Miglani Member

Exactly what I am saying Sumant. Tum acche ho aur tum respect bhi karte ho women ki but you had a bad experience with a girl. Par us wajah se sabko nhi waise hi tag kardena chahiye na? Just like koi ladki jab sab ladko ko rapists bolti hai mein us se bhi isi baat pe argue karta hun. Yahi to galat hai. Hum kuch cases ko leke sabke baare me wahi common opinion bana lete hain.

27. Ankur Sodhi

Ankur Sodhi Member

Saari ladkiya? India me jitni hain saari? Ya do teen chaar ladkiyan? Tum use kyu hote ho? Kaise use karti hain batao... I'll tell you taki aage aisa na ho aur aisi ladkiyon se door raho... Batao kaise use kiya?

28. Sahil Miglani

Sahil Miglani Member

@Sahil Miglani Now I got the point ..hehe...Why r u vociferously supporting the feminism...U have a gf..that's the point...Bro..U will realize the truth when there will be break up or divorce,,,When u will have to pay alimony to her even if she is earning..When u will have to face DV Act 2005 for domestic violence..When u will have to face rape case just bcz she wants to take revenge...When u will have to face 498a....All these face cases will make u realize what is the real meaning of feminist.....

29. Deepak Gupta

Deepak Gupta Member

Yahan nhi batana chahte to message karlo... I'll help you out. Aisi ladkiyan bhi hoti hain I agree but tumhe smjh honi chahiye inhe pehchan lene ki.

30. Sahil Miglani

Sahil Miglani Member

Avinash Singh Bhai iski to iski wali hi maregi ekdin..fir ye khud royega or bolega ki humlog sahi bol re the...ye sare PDA ka koi na koi expiry date hota h