can a trainee officer in a pgdbf program (bob/syndicate/bom) or a bank po crack Rbi grade b or atlea

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Balveer Rajput, Sep 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Balveer Rajput

Balveer Rajput New Member

can a trainee officer in a pgdbf program (bob/syndicate/bom) or a bank po crack Rbi grade b or atleast Rbi Assistant (seeing the busy schedule of pgdbf and po job and the difficulty level of Rbi) ? If so then the 4 lacs deposited for pgdbf are gone forever or can he claim some of the amount and what about the bon amount ,i heard it i transferrable??????

2. Gaurav Kaim

Gaurav Kaim New Member

abhi atleast 1 year hai dobara RBI examination me and uske bad agr clear ho jata hai exam to ^ months recruitment process me and finally 1.5 year approx hai so job kro and tab tak about 2.5 lac slary le loge and fir jada nuksaan bhi nai hoga and RBI officer bhi ban jaoge :)

3. Nidhi Bansal

Nidhi Bansal Member

Getting selected for Rbi is a dream and it woukd be a priceless moment but bond amount and fees a re my secondary concerns ,what i am actually asking is it very difficult to crack Rbi being a PSB po ?? And if this dream comes true then do the PSB transfer the bond ??

4. Gaurav Parihar

Gaurav Parihar New Member

I guess the bond is not transferable..but its worth paying the bond amount and leaving any PO job for RBI Grade B/ Assistant.

5. Gaurav Kaim

Gaurav Kaim New Member

bonds kabhi transfer nai hoteand difficult nai hai bcoz u knw what u have to study ...u knw the basics so its wont be difficult

6. Nidhi Bansal

Nidhi Bansal Member

my brother is in PSU Insurance as scale 1 officer Where some of his colleagues cracked some other psu xams and their bonds are transferred .However, spending 4-5 lakhs for Rbi is meaningful.And regarding the difficulty ,i kno it can only be achieved by hardwork but the job of po demands 10-12 hours a day so with less time for preparation how much possibility are there to crack rbi ,that is my concern!!!

7. Gaurav Parihar

If u tell me which insurance PSUs transfer bonds, it will be really helpful

8. Gaurav Kaim

Gaurav Kaim New Member

@Nidhi Bansal last year a candidate working in Wipro Cracked RBI Grade B with Rank 1 so I thought a Private company has much more pressure as compare to PSU \

9. Gaurav Parihar

Yes for RBI Grade B it will be a little hectic but its better if u start asap. Regarding Assistant, work on ur speed and accuracy. This year prelims cutoff touched 75-85 range..

10. Nidhi Bansal

Nidhi Bansal Member

yes man for rbi asst speed is the key and for grade b knowledge and hard work

11. Nidhi Bansal

Nidhi Bansal Member

ty guys for ur motivational words and positive outlook towards these competitive exams , and being a po managing the time for rbi grade b would be difficult but Grade b deserves this level of efforts ,thnx guys

12. Gaurav Parihar

@Nidhi Bansal all the top rankers in RBI are mostly POs in some PSBs ( acc. to last few years trends), so u can also top RBI exam. Just don't lose hope. 2016 RBI topper is a former NABARD officer

13. Nidhi Bansal

Nidhi Bansal Member

okk bro ,thnx for ur kin an inspiring words ,all the best to u too

14. Nidhi Bansal

Nidhi Bansal Member

hard work can make anything possible ,bhagwan kre mehnat krne ki shakti n vishwas de so that we can be the part of central bank "RBI" someday:)

15. Gaurav Parihar

Mehnat toh thik hai bhai Bhagwaan kare Vacancy badh jaye next year

16. Gaurav Parihar

Any news about RBI Assistant exam this year ?? Or any insurance AO exam ??

17. Gaurav Parihar

Any inside source can do the motivation work though !!!

18. Nidhi Bansal

Nidhi Bansal Member

oicl is on the way as my bro told but because of possibilies of merger it might get delayed or cancelled, rbi assistant confirm to release noti in dec

19. Gaurav Parihar

OICL AO and NICL Assistant should come yet to release and what about LIC AAO ??

20. Nidhi Bansal

Nidhi Bansal Member

lic aao didnt release noti for 2017 so it is expected to release between dec 2017 and feb 2018, exam would possibly be in march 2018

21. Gaurav Parihar

When is RBI Assistant exam going to be held if notification comes in Dec ??