can anyone give me rural banking model questains??

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Manish Kadian, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Manish Kadian

Manish Kadian New Member

can anyone give me rural banking model questains??

2. Ranish Darmwal

Ranish Darmwal New Member

there are various numerical data.how can you remember this?

3. Manish Kadian

Manish Kadian New Member

All the numerical data based on latest update of IIBF study material

4. Manish Kadian

Manish Kadian New Member

All the question will asked from conceptual based not from data based

5. Manish Kadian

Manish Kadian New Member

One question should be from kcc nd short term loan calculation

6. Komal Shukla

Komal Shukla New Member

Kindly update more tips and your previous attempt experience

7. Manish Kadian

Manish Kadian New Member

In last time most of question based on case studies I.e. PMJDY, RURAL DEVELOPMENT, RNFS

8. BanicaTom

BanicaTom Member

Some of the commonly asked questions in Rural banking...1.functions of nabard2 .objectives of nation livelihood programme3.case study on district credit plan4.case study on BCR ; IRR5.Equal monthly and equated monthly installment problems and theoretical an6.case study on govt policies..7.Annawari programme8.process in operating cycle9.Microfinance institutions 10.Agri seasons in India11.Activities of MSME12.Abbreviations of various schemes13.Minimum support price problem14.CAPART,NWDPRA,SFPP,CRAFICARD15.lead bank schemes and SHG16.repayment period related questions17.Financial literacy centres18.panchayat raj,GDP contribution,sustainable rural dvpt pgm,concept of distress came,caused of indebtness,concept of food security system19.ACRC transaction cost....20.soil and water erosion, land development, irrigation related questions .21.paid up capital of NABARD22 . Case study on loan categorization..All the best friends ...who have chosen Rural banking !!!