Can anyone send transfer request format with covering letter on parents medical grounds plas

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Arijitian Sanjib, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Can anyone send transfer request format with covering letter on parents medical grounds plas

2. Kamal Mehta

Kamal Mehta New Member

Bro... It depends on the sensitivity of the hrm.. In my case I kept on requesting with reminders n all and nothing happened.. After two months of my request I lost mother.... While the hrm were busy to settled the transfer request of the Union people..

3. Prateek Sharma

Prateek Sharma New Member

So sad Any format no problem any modifications required I ll do

4. Deadeye Piyush

Deadeye Piyush New Member

In which bank r u from...? Dear it doesn't make any any difference to union whts going with staff in personal matter...we r only pf I'd s to them...they are only to collect levis ....

5. Bharat Sarkar

Bharat Sarkar Member

Even I lost my dad union people's gav excuses that u not complete 3 years now my mom is staying alone then also same excuse u not complete 3 years

6. Kamal Mehta

Kamal Mehta New Member

Which bank bro... In my bank I completed three years.. ND still cud nt get it..

7. Deadeye Piyush

Deadeye Piyush New Member

According to them no problem will rose till 3yr....wht kind of logic nd bloody HR policies....

8. Viju Aspirant

Viju Aspirant New Member

These HR personnel are from horse shit..n if some employee indulging in fraud then only all the history backgrounds why didn't the transfer happen all bloody HR policies will come to effect... So pathetic...

9. There is no listener's of our problems. But unions settled only own guys