can I change prefernce of jobs in ssc cgl

Discussion in 'SSC' started by Amit Chakraborty, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Amit Chakraborty

Amit Chakraborty New Member

What is the procedure for requesting change of job say job X to job Y ?? Whom do I need to write to. What sort of reasons should I give to make the case strong?Pls help

2. Guest

Guest Guest

IT WONT CHANGE NOW

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I have heard that is is difficult but it has happened. They actually need strong reason as it may require shuffling lists. I just need the procudure and some words of encouragement . I am ready to go through the pain. The thing is I didn't apply in cdg 2015, so this is perhaps the last thing. so i will push for it. Please suggest whom should I write to.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

to which job u want to move?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

FMS ka banda hokar aise decisions!!! No change in preference now... come in 2016 again bhai to kill one more seat.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Even Iwant To changefor alowerrankedpost..thushasbeen doneearlier Reply • Like •1 Like • 07 Oct '15 •#5ReportNo Known Sense 11.8ktake my cag Aud delhi.. Give me ITI chennai!!!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Howtodosuchshuffling ?? Uknowtheprocedure

8. Guest

Guest Guest

yes shuffling can be done... give next year exam again.. get selected in 2014 and for shuffling go for 2015 exam as well... again repeat the process in the next year.. Many candidates follow this protocol.. I would advice same to u as well!!!

9. Guest

Guest Guest

poor boy! u r selling ur tomatoes for sheer class of Red onions!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I am waiting for someone who would ask someone else to give up his examiner and take his tax astt

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Koi mera UDC le lo..Koyla ministry..Andaman me Inspector of post bhi chalega

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Koi meri berozgari le lo aur badle me cs rank 1 de do. Sounds fair deal to me. :/

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Ye daulat bhi le lo, ye shohrat bhi le lo, bada pareshaan hai ye...iski aurat bhi le lo

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Koi mera bank Am lelo..badle me kuch nahi chahiye

15. Guest

Guest Guest

2014batchUDCallotmenthoGayekyabro..

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Whereisthelinkbro

17. Guest

Guest Guest

http://ssc.nic.in/SSC_WEBSITE_LATEST/results/results_pdf/ROLL_Y.pdf

18. Guest

Guest Guest

http://ssc.nic.in/SSC_WEBSITE_LATEST/results/results_pdf/allocation_of_post.pdf

19. Guest

Guest Guest

thanksbro

20. Guest

Guest Guest

vibhuti bhaiya....nailed it.......I LIKE IT!!!

21. Guest

Guest Guest

saxena Ji..I like it