Can some body tell me half error meaning in words and spacing..

Discussion in 'SSC' started by Hari Krishnan, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Hari Krishnan

Hari Krishnan Member

Can some body tell me half error meaning in words and spacing..

2. Saurabh Draweria

Saurabh Draweria New Member

if you write "theearth" in place of 'the earth", it is a spacing error and treated as half mistake.means there are 8 letters in "the earth",so four mistakes will be counted.if you write "frriend" in place of "friend", it is a spelling error and treated as half error and 3 mistakes will be counted. for rest rules of half and full mistakes go to ssc.nic.in and check what kind of mistakes treated as half and full mistakes.i'm sending a picture related to it

3. Kshitij Chander

Kshitij Chander New Member

Thnx but spacing wala to bda mhnga pdega error do words k letters k half letter mistake bn jaynge.. mene socha spacing error ki value sb jgh same hogi but ye to word length k according change ho jayegi according to u.. r u sure it is right?

4. Saurabh Draweria

@Kshitij Chander madam ji, let me tell you it in simple words, if you write "theearth"in place of "the earth".it is wrong because you didn't gave space and there is no word like "theearth" so it is wrong,due to an spacing error,aur ydi aap dono words ke combination ka half nahi karoge to kiska half karoge "the"ka ya"earth"ka.obviously dono ke combination ka half hoga,because aapne spacing error create karke hi ye wrong word "theearth" type kiya hai.and isi wrong word ki half keys mistakes mai count hogi.any doubt now?

5. Saurabh Draweria

@Kshitij Chander most welcome. your convenience, our concern.your marks in t1+t2?