Candidates completed 27 years of age but below 30 years of age, how they are planning to fill post p

Discussion in 'SSC' started by Karan Arya, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Karan Arya

Karan Arya New Member

Candidates completed 27 years of age but below 30 years of age, how they are planning to fill post preference.. will they fill as per notification, eligible for 3 or 4 post or will fill for all da posts because ssc revised age limits from 27 years to 30 years.. I also raised one grievance regarding same for official confirmation. Person with same condition please revert , others please ignore.. thanks in advance.

2. Karan Arya

Karan Arya New Member

As per notification of 2016.. date of age reckoning was Jan 16. .. so such guys eligible for all post

3. Years u r right but at that time I was 27.5 years of age.. and many other candidates are there.. let them reply ..

4. Bhai my q was ki shall I put all posts or only 3 ,4 posts as filled at da time of form filling

5. the revised age limit will be applicable from ssc cgl 2017they cannot change the limit after the notification of ssc cgl 2016only these 3 or 4...no point in applying to others...if you feel very optimistic...u can put other posts...but it will not be of any use

6. Digital

Digital Member

U R right.. but ssc revised notification time to time.. it can also be revised for age criteria also.. .. anyways.. I also have AAO post preference..