check with IIBF portal latest notification for that

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Sahana M Patil, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Sahana M Patil

Sahana M Patil New Member

check with IIBF portal latest notification for that

2. Sahana M Patil

Sahana M Patil New Member

Institute is revamping and redesigning examination registration module. The revamped registration module will have provision for candidate to choose venue and time slot of his/her choice for each subject as per their preference on first-cum-first-serve basis. These changes will be for JAIIB, CAIIB and Diploma ; Certificate examinations scheduled to be conducted from November 2017 onwards.After successful registration of examination, real time admit letter will be generated for the candidate/s. Candidate/s will be able to save, download and print admit letter. Admit letters will also the emailed to the candidates at their registered email-id.Candidates are required to take utmost care and precaution in selecting Centre, Venue and Time slot, as there is no provision to change the Centre, Venue and Time slot in the system. Hence no request for change of centre, venue and time slot will be entertained for any reason

3. Anant Battan

Anant Battan New Member

Can we change the exam location for second attempt in first block @Sahana M Patil

4. Shaikh Irshad

Shaikh Irshad New Member

Plz tell me chg of exam centre of jaiib.......i have given first attempt of exam in may june......for nov I want to chg my exam centre