Cleared caiib with 54, 46 and 66 . Optional : IT . I cleared my Jaiib in Feb-17 and now caiib in J

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Lokesh Meena, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Lokesh Meena

Lokesh Meena Member

Cleared caiib with 54, 46 and 66 . Optional : IT . I cleared my Jaiib in Feb-17 and now caiib in July-17 . Caiib has been tough. But IT was quite easy due to my IT background as I did not refer to the book even once. The questions were on RTGS FIFO settlement , Trojan, virus, Quarantine, disk mirroring etc that were basic terminology. Passing in IT is easy but getting 70+ is tough . This group helped a lot specially the questions posted by Sir. Congratulations to everyone who cleared this time and Best of Luck for future aspirants !!

2. Lokesh Meena

Lokesh Meena Member

Hearty Congrats Dear... Be active in group whenever possible and help others...

3. I got 56 in IT...How was this FIFO RTGS SETTLEMENT qstn supposed to b solved..if u can share the concept..

4. Dheeraj Dhankar

Dheeraj Dhankar New Member

There was just one thing to consider in that question. The Account Balance was 289 crores.By FIFO, the transactions that can be debited from the account will be settled.In prioritised FIFO, first the RTGS with higher priority will be settled and after that FIFO takes over .

5. Gosh it was quite straight forward...jst did not consider the acnt balance thing in qstn....thnks bro....

6. Same problem is in Macmillan, plz go thru it, it is very easy

7. Got the solution....where was it in mcmillan..?..which chapter?...asking out of curosity

8. Dalal Hu Main

Dalal Hu Main Member

Jaiib ka result aaye bina caiib aply kar sakte hai...

9. Dheeraj Dhankar

Dheeraj Dhankar New Member

Jaiib ka result toh paper dene ke Baad hi aa jata hai . Print out nai liya tha kya ?

10. Dalal Hu Main

Dalal Hu Main Member

To sir mera b clear tha jaiib to me fill kar sakta tha