Congratulations To Those Who Have Made It To Niacl,wish All Of You A Successful Stint

Discussion in 'Insurance' started by Abhishek Bansal, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Congratulations to those who have made it to NIACL,wish all of you a successful stint in this organisation.I am from the 2014 batch,so shoot in your queries,I will try to answer them to the best of my ability :)

I cant be 100% sure,the safest bets are the ones I told you..you can confirm it from HO!

let me tell you during bond verification,neither identification of the sureties are asked for nor the surnames checked,but I was just telling you what is the actual scenario and having worked for almost a year in NIACL,I have seen they are NOT that strict with all these,still its better to confirm!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2017
  2. Santosh Choudhary

Santosh Choudhary New Member

they will check whether the names are written,signatures in place and whether it is duly notarized..

3. Santosh Choudhary

sir is it mandatory to affix adhesive stamp on the agreement

4. only notarial stamp has to be affixed on the agreement!

5. Santosh Choudhary

actually sir they have also attached a special adhesive stamp of rs 10 and also notarial stamp

6. Suvradip sir my agreement has been readied on a 100 Rs stamp paper bt no adhesive stamp as such ..is it ok??

7. Ajay Kumar

Ajay Kumar New Member

yes it will be ok..just see that it is duly notarized!

8. Ajay Kumar

Ajay Kumar New Member

@Abhishek Bansal was it mentioned specifically this 10rs special adhesive stamp?as in our time,I dint come across any such thing!

9. Ajay Kumar

Ajay Kumar New Member

ok sir ...one more thing ...d character certificate wich i have ws made in the month of feb ...do dey nid a current one????

10. Ajay Kumar

Ajay Kumar New Member

I dont think the date is an issue..! and feb is fairly recent!

11. Ajay Kumar

Ajay Kumar New Member

no sir it was not mentioned specifically to affix special adhesive stamp sir will it create any problem

12. Vinit Jadhav

Vinit Jadhav New Member

Suvradip Sen sir on d stamp paper it is written rs50 nd dere is a rs50 stamp affixed so d total value being 100...will it be a problem??

13. sir it is already done now...i l have to get d typing etc all over again.. wont it work??

14. Nabendu Roy

Nabendu Roy Member

Khushboo Chaudhary any specific format or d person wrote it in his own hand writing??

15. Nabendu Roy

Nabendu Roy Member

Suvradip Sen sir I have sent u a msg. Pls check others section in inbox

16. Ajay Kumar

Ajay Kumar New Member

Suvradip Sen which address proof is valid with nps..actually i have my bank pass book for current address and a domicile certificate for permanent address..i have other documents also..but the address is different on these..pls help will it work??

17. Nabendu Roy

Nabendu Roy Member

I think the domicile certificate is the one which will be considered for the permanent address,and I dont think it should create any problems!

18. Deepak Gupta

Deepak Gupta Member

we all have accounts in our home towns, will NIA allow us to change our account to place of posting?

19. Deepak Gupta

Deepak Gupta Member

Suvradip Sen pls tell us something abt nia pune...the facilities, faculties, hostel rooms etc...

20. Santosh Choudhary

sen sir EPF number and PRAN number are different numbers ,right??

21. Ajay Kumar

Ajay Kumar New Member

Khushboo Chaudhary yes it will work Pushkar Singh yes they are different things!

22. Ajay Kumar

Ajay Kumar New Member

Suvradip Sen my present and permanent address are different.as a result i have prepared the service agreement using my present address.is it okk??

23. Ankit Kumar

Ankit Kumar New Member

Suvradip Sen please do respond asap.... will i require any address proof except for the nps forms...

24. Vinit Jadhav

Vinit Jadhav New Member

@Gazala Jamshed I dont think that will be a problem,and no address proof is required apart from the one in the nps forms..

25. Suvradip Sen bhai , i was planning to buy a health insurance policy for my parents but since i have got this job , i would like to know if they provide auto insurance coverage to parents of employees or may be discounted insurance coverage

26. Nabendu Roy

Nabendu Roy Member

@Nabendu Roy are your parents dependent? Then you can cover them in the company group health policy and the premium is less compared to what is the normal rates..else you can take a separate policy for them and avail staff discount.

27. Deepak Gupta

Deepak Gupta Member

dependent as in mom is homemaker and dad is retired

28. Arvind K Mukkar

Arvind K Mukkar New Member

Yes you can very well cover them under group health policy..its a good policy with very less restrictions.

29. Apoorva Malhotra

Apoorva Malhotra New Member

Bro there is some restriction . If he is getting a high pension then u can not take ur parents as a dependent

30. Amitkumar Jangra

Amitkumar Jangra New Member

@Ajay Kumar high pension ki definition , some specific amount?