Do We Get Outpatient Medical Allowance If Yes Then How Much

Discussion in 'Insurance' started by Ayush Chauhan, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Ayush Chauhan

Ayush Chauhan Member

Suvradip Sen Hello Do we get Outpatient medical Allowance If yes then how much Also please if you could list all the perks elaborately Someone told me they also provide Home loans at a discounted Interest Rate And Do you have any idea on the wage revision settlement going on ? Thanks Amith

2. Brogan

Brogan New Member

For home loans you will be applicable after 5 yrs of service

3. Farukh Khan

Farukh Khan New Member

@ Could you please upload the personnel manual for UIICL,then these guys will be benefitted!

4. Kim

Kim New Member

@ That's fine But what's the discount rate on Interest ? And do we get Outpatient medical allowance ?

5. Exact figure I dnt knw but it will be below market rate n I dnt hv any idea abt outpatient medical allowance n plz dnt worry abt.home loans frm.nw nly

6. Brogan

Brogan New Member

Amith Kumar There is a mediclaim policy and lumpsum medical allowance of 8000/- which will be given only after confirmation,apart from that i havent heard of out patient medical allowance,regarding wage revision you can expect a minimum hike of 15%,while the unions want around 17.5%

7. Its not about worrying .Its about knowing everything before you take up a task Thanks Anyways