Do we have to pay fees for Nov session if we have paid for May June session?

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Prince Jindal, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Prince Jindal

Prince Jindal New Member

Do we have to pay fees for Nov session if we have paid for May June session?

2. Mamta Kapoor

Mamta Kapoor New Member

After paying fee you are eligible for 2 attempts if this is your second attempt you don't need to pay fees they will send you admit card before exam on mail as well as you can download from iibf site before 1 week , you need to pay fee after every 2 subsequent attempts .Also score are considered till 4th attempt after that fresh attempts.Passing criteriaMinimum 150 in single attempt with 45 minimum in each paper and 50 minimum if not pass by above criteria in single attempt

3. Mamta Kapoor

Mamta Kapoor New Member

Dear All its conflicting as in one link fees for 1st to 4th attempt are given and in rules and syllabus fees as per old criteria are given need more clarification from iibf on this as this change seems from next exams

4. how to give a different center if appearing for 2nd time to clear remaining papers?

5. Pankaj Gupta

Pankaj Gupta New Member

I have cleared Caiib 1st and 3rd paper last year in the last two attempts. I haven't paid fees on June. But I'll pay for the December..My question is that whether my cleared last two paper's marks will be carried on or I'll have to appear for all the three papers??

6. Mamta Kapoor

Mamta Kapoor New Member

After 2nd attempt you need to pay fees again for subsequent 2 attempts and score will not carry forward after 4th attempt

7. Vikas Madhukar

Vikas Madhukar New Member

I have cleared JAIIB exam in June 2017 ... up to when I will receive certificate for same ???

8. Pankaj Gupta

Pankaj Gupta New Member

Tushant previously that rule is there now changed u see

9. Mamta Kapoor

Mamta Kapoor New Member

Dear All its conflicting as in one link fees for 1st to 4th attempt are given and in rules and syllabus fees as per old criteria are given need more clarification from iibf on this as this change seems from next exams

10. Mamta Kapoor

Mamta Kapoor New Member

What about this image told that first attempt 2400 second attempt 1000

11. Himanshi Srivastava

Himanshi Srivastava New Member

If a candidate not cleared the Jaiib in fourth attempt..then what he do..and fee for that

12. Paras Jain

Paras Jain New Member

From this time onward, have to pay 1000+gst for each subsequent attempt (2nd, 3rd, 4th)

13. Mamta Kapoor

Mamta Kapoor New Member

@Pooja this time it is confusing at one page they mentioned to pay fees for 1st to 4th attempts and in rules ; syllabus it is mentioned as old system that fee applicable for 2 attempts , try to clarify this with iibfEmail all your queries to care@iibf.org.in

14. Mamta Kapoor

Mamta Kapoor New Member

Update by one of group member in other post please refer