E R zone ka verification kb hoga ... kinhi ko koi information ho to bataiyega

Discussion in 'SSC' started by Nipun Gupta, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Nipun Gupta

Nipun Gupta New Member

E R zone ka verification kb hoga ... kinhi ko koi information ho to bataiyega

2. Anurag Shahu

Anurag Shahu New Member

Bs office me hi rehta hu ...no workload... raja job hai bhai... office me hi padh ke cgl 16 nikala hu...pehle sbi me tha aur 15 wala cgl me appear nii ho paya tha

3. Nipun Gupta

Nipun Gupta New Member

Genius Bhaiya!! CGL 14 ka joining July 2016 mein hua tha? CGL 2016 mein kitne marks hain?

4. Nipun Gupta

Nipun Gupta New Member

Nahi... abhi sab le rahein hain wo log... baad mein decide karenge ki 9-2016 ke baad wala accept karna hai ya nahi... sirf Format central Government wala hona chahiye.

5. bhai state gvt employee ko NOC dena hoga kya DV k waqt ?

6. Nipun Gupta

Nipun Gupta New Member

Bipratim Da, application form a Government employee mention kora thakle ditey hbe. Still, in case, you fail to collect the certificate, please don't miss the DV. They might be convinced and consider your case.

7. Nipun Gupta

Nipun Gupta New Member

Any special targets behind such an eagerness for JSO?

8. Sidhharth Khanna

Sidhharth Khanna New Member

actually i m a student of statistics thats y i always wanted to opt for this post .... i know there will be field works and may be not a very comfortable job but still i want to go for it

9. Nipun Gupta

Nipun Gupta New Member

So, basically you're moving on with the domain of your choice. Like your spirit, Arpita. Mmm, I'm keeping that post atop which has least workload so that i could prep myself up for CSE.

10. Sidhharth Khanna

my name is ankita not arpita .... yess basically i m going with my choice coz there s no point in thinking about job profiles we will never get to know the real scenario untill and unless we join the job

11. Nipun Gupta

Nipun Gupta New Member

I'm extremely apologetic for the use of that misnomer. Btw, would you sacrify the smooth life in Kolkata and migrate to some other part of the country despite knowing that the life can take turn to a rat-race?

12. Sidhharth Khanna

areh na nah its absolutely ok .... nothing to apologise

13. Sidhharth Khanna

yeah sure i would .... i never kept any boundaries for myself