English toughest, GA easy, Maths hard, Reasoning Moderate to hard.

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Shivaay Cena, Jul 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Shivaay Cena

Shivaay Cena New Member

English toughest, GA easy, Maths hard, Reasoning Moderate to hard.

2. G.A was easy,english was time taking,reasoning moderate to difficult.maths was hard..My total attempt is 108 but I dnt think I ll clr maths cutoff..finger cross..

3. abdfahim

abdfahim New Member

If you're sure about 7, then you're certainly in. English section was time taking , I read the questions and kept leaving one after another.

4. Manish Kashyap

Manish Kashyap New Member

Eng moderate , time taking,GA banking related, Quant lengthy DI ( Revenue from 4 ways offline tickets, online, freight and fines), pie chart DI easy, one DI in water n tank, Reasoning moderate to difficult..sOverall paper was tough as compared to last year... So cut offs might be low.What would be the expected cut off sir?

5. Shivaay Cena

Shivaay Cena New Member

@Shivaay Cena Mine is 9 ...lets keep the hope for 3-4 days more :)

6. abdfahim

abdfahim New Member

Total attempt 128 apti 18 reasoning 27 ga 61 English 22

7. abdfahim

abdfahim New Member

GA 55 questns were easy to moderate rest out of the world.. English pattern chng so difficult..QA slight modified pattern so moderate to difficult.. Reasoning took away lot of tym... dts y many ppl attempted within 30..overall 2nd half of moderate to difficult...

8. Gaurav Gaurav

Gaurav Gaurav Member

Absolutely right... Reasoning took away the time... :(

9. Satish Sharma

Satish Sharma New Member

those who have solved reasoning at last may gain from other 3 sections if time factor is considered

10. Ayush Chauhan

Ayush Chauhan Member

Abhi ye GA first and second sessions ka separate normalization hoga na

11. GA was easy but non-conventional. -; 62Reasoning moderate -; 27 attemptsEnglish- Moderate -; 20attemptsQuant- Tough -; 9 attemptsOverall- 118 attempts.

12. Shubham Raj

Shubham Raj New Member

Total 115 Eng 23 QA 11 reasoning 28 GA 53....GA was good, but rest of the sections were time consuming... I'm not confident about the result... Accuracy in English and reasoning might b a problem....

13. Shubham Raj

Shubham Raj New Member

Sir i took oliveboard test series and the whole rbi exam was based on that.. Infact olive board was tougher. I would suggest all aspirants to take oliveboard mocks for phase 1

14. Erik Lensherr

Erik Lensherr Member

GA 43 reasoning 32 eng 14 quants 7... Accuracy 80-85%

15. Alfa1

Alfa1 Member

GA was a little bit different ...Unconventional... Paper was lengthy

16. Shivam Sharma

Shivam Sharma Member

english was bit tough mainly about fed reserves, financial crisis bit lenghtier

17. Nishank Singh

Nishank Singh New Member

1. GA was Easy-Moderate but different as compared to PM and OB mocks. Hardly questions on Budget and schemes. Attempted 60+ expecting 45.Quant was moderate difficult .. it was calculative. DI questions were difficult and time taking. I could attempt ...See more