First of all thanx for the overwhelming response to my previous posts. Many of you have congratulate

Discussion in 'SSC' started by Suchit Kumar, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Suchit Kumar

Suchit Kumar Member

First of all thanx for the overwhelming response to my previous posts. Many of you have congratulated me by inboxing your wishes. More often then not next question after congratulating is about my marks and then suggestion about your strategy for CGL 17. Well let me tell you this post is about those who wants to know some strategy for better preparation. So my request to all those who are fed up with this GYAN Dene WALA ek or aa gya kind of stuff, please stop reading this post here ; now and do something meaningful. This post doesn't entertain you at all. Now coming to the point. SSC because of the very nature of its syllabus is a type of exam where once you prepare with full dedication and perseverance, it will give you consistent powerful jobs over a period of 2-3 cycles of its process. Its soul as of now is based on 2 pillars i.e. Maths and English. Now first advice is to those who incessantly focus on GS/GK so that they can score well and gain in T-1. Advice is don't do it you surely will get benefit in T-1 but will suffer badly in T-2. The reason is the time consumed in preparing for GS is so much that it affects your time that should be devoted to two main pillars Maths and English. So don't do it. Instead channelise your energy in right direction and remember this is SSC CGL not UPSC. And this GS preparation in not even going to make that much difference in your preparation once you start preparing for UPSC after clearing SSC. SO what should be done then about the GK portion. My advice is to go with previous 15 year GS questions of exams conducted by SSC and just learn them either way through some tricks or mnemonics or rote learning that appeals to you. Next, for Maths, considering many of you have reached to the level of T-3 , you must have sound basics. What should be done then?. I would advice you all if you are at all considering of doing something extra now, just go through the latest class notes of SS Bharti Sir. I myself have not taken coaching from him but I have studied his notes throughout my journey and found them useful. For your curiousity I studied Maths from Rakesh Yadav and finds his classes extremely boring and often futile. He seems more interested in FB during classes then his work. But then I am not saying he is a bad teacher. His concepts are good and time saving but then Mukherjee Nagar is flooded with such talent. So advice to all those who are not studying from him already(inspite of all this publicity and all ) don't feel bogged down and concentrate on your studies. Your hard work is what matters not some tricks here and there by some self proclaimed wizard of Mathematics. And please chele chapate of guru ji don't start your fight with me I am just telling the truth. Next, do one book for previous years maybe Kiran's or Rakesh Yadav's and do it 2 to 5 times. Once you start revision of the book or notes. Your focus should be how you can reduce your time in solving the sum. Analyse , deduce and if you find some pattern repeating over the years, just remember it so that it may help you once you start solving your questions in the exam. Next and most effective way to enhance your preparation is Mock tests. I suggest you to make it a point that you will not skip Sunday's mock test at institutes in Mukherjee Nagar at any cost. Plus when exam time comes, take a sample paper or test series and try to do 1 paper daily. Now again analysis of the mistakes committed by you in the paper taken is most important here . At some point , your whole day will be spent in this process. Don't fear that you are losing in your preparation instead it is this process that is going to be fruitful when you are in that exam room facing those questions. I suggest you to make a separate notebook of all those questions in which you make mistakes frequently even after repeated encounters and whenever you have to revise a particular topic just open that notebook instead of heavy and burdensome classnotes. If you take these steps I firmly believe that your maths score will do wonders for your selection. Now this post has become quite lengthy. I would sum up here., Otherwise nobody would read it. For english I would write another post, if some of you demand. HappyLearning.

2. Akansha Pandey

Akansha Pandey New Member

Wait karlo bhai thoda. English ke baare me bhi bataunga boht jaldi.or boht ache se . Fiqr not.

3. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce New Member

How to prepare for pure maths concepts ,,from where we have to learn

4. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce New Member

My marks are 500 and 618 including AAO. But I don't think it is the relevant question that you should be asking me. Instead I would have appreciated any suggestion regarding anything that I have missed. Anyway it's okk.

5. Aditya Butle

Aditya Butle New Member

I just wanted to know about ur post preference. I hv scored 494.25.. I want to prepare for upsc what shud i opt

6. Thakkar Hardik

Thakkar Hardik New Member

Just read my previous posts. I is based purely on high scoring students. I think you will get the required answer there.

7. Aditya Butle

Aditya Butle New Member

I think everyone knows about this strategy but it takes hell lot of concentration and dedication to follow..but a good one..

8. Thakkar Hardik

Na bhai not everybody. I have seen many fighting over mera teacher badhiya tera teacher ghatiya. Many still thinks teacher makes a huge impact in studies.

9. Aditya Butle

Aditya Butle New Member

It's up to them if they want to waste time in debating about who's the better teacher.. It's irrelevant and nothing to do with one's selection..however you may be right about it..

10. Thakkar Hardik

Yeah but it is our responsibility na to tell and write that truth in bold letters ki it is not the case. Atleast those wise ones who fail because of wrong guidance by some for their own petty gains , they can see this coming and become alert and active beforehand. Baki toh bhai har kisi ki apni samjh h . Karni toh sabne apne mann ki hi h .

11. Gaurav Parihar

Gaurav Parihar New Member

But yes I am curious about your strategy for English..??

12. Aditya Butle

Aditya Butle New Member

@Aditya Butle can u plzz tell me wat to do with gk in T1 ? bcoz i dnt have as such problem with maths and english but i m very weak in gk and thats y cant score well in t1 ..... also some are saying that gk is going to be included in t2 as well

13. Gaurav Parihar

Don't go with rumours until ssc notifies something. Though if you want to improve gs score read ncert books from 9th to 12th

14. Kamlesh Meena

Kamlesh Meena New Member

I toh only prepared previous year questions of SSC and CDS exams. Plus I have studied ncert's as well.

15. Aditya Butle

Aditya Butle New Member

Mtlb apne rakesh yadv and bharti .. dono k notes pde h... To...bharti sir k notes me kuch difference h rakesh yadv se ??? Vo pdne chye? Ya rakesh yadav ka hi revise kre....

16. Gaurav Parihar

Go with bharti 's notes. Far better then rakesh yadav's

17. Kamlesh Meena

Kamlesh Meena New Member

MUKHARJEE nagar market is replete with them. Just go and have a look.

18. Prateek Sharma

Prateek Sharma New Member

@Gaurav Parihar google them...or pr check krlo... Vhan b pdfs h bharti sir k notes k.. Aur mukherjee ngr se leloge. To aur b better h.

19. Aditya Butle

Aditya Butle New Member

@Aditya Butle sir which r the institutes giving free online mock tests- i know kd campus live etc.Sir please mention them .and I am waiting for ur english tips.

20. Prateek Sharma

Prateek Sharma New Member

As such free I don't know but free karane ka jugaad I know. Kisi bhi senior ke id pe exam de lo jo job lag gya h or jaan pehchan ka h

21. Digvijay Singh

Digvijay Singh New Member

@Kamlesh Meena: There is huge difference from Rakesh yadav's notes and bharti 's notes. I personally consider Bharti's notes to be exhaustive for SSC exams. At times 5-10 questions come directly from his notes without any change of even values. Now this is a great help as far as speed in maths is concerned.

22. Aditya Butle

Aditya Butle New Member

@Aditya Butlebhai abb koi Rakesh yadav SE pdha hua h to abb bharti k notes krega to notes krne m hi rh lega

23. Aditya Butle

Aditya Butle New Member

Aisa nhi h . Rakesh yadav ki almost puri copy bharti ke notes me mil jaayegi or additional ssc ke questions bharti ke bhi. Or jo rakesh yadav ke question bharti me na mile karne ki jarurat bhi nhi h. Aayenge nhi. Ek baar padh ke toh dekho. Bhai agr galat lge toh bol diyo. Or rhi baat mehnat ki toh bhai rank ke liye wo toh krni padegi. If you want to be above the cut be ready to give that extra push.

24. Kamlesh Meena

Kamlesh Meena New Member

And main thing is concept agr pakad me aa jaaye na fer bharti rakesh harender hansraj sab ek hi cheez padhate hain. Bus thoda idhar udhar ka farq hota h . Thats why I have suggested the most comprehensive of all.

25. Digvijay Singh

Digvijay Singh New Member

26. Aditya Butle

Aditya Butle New Member

Rakesh Yadav k class notes me kaafi questions irrelevant hote hai...

27. Mamta Kapoor

Mamta Kapoor New Member

Plz post for English as well.. Can I post my English doubts on this group..? It would be really helpful if successors could help by solving our doubts n tell us that how we shud have approached the Q..

28. Aditya Butle

Aditya Butle New Member

English section I will do . And as far as doubts are concerned it is not the right platform for that.

29. Mamta Kapoor

Mamta Kapoor New Member

Sir, Unless doubts are solved, one cannot improve..

30. Aditya Butle

Aditya Butle New Member

Yes you are right but it is not the platform. And in english each and everyone will guess. Who will provide authority. Trust me I have tried to be a member of english whatsapp group and the experience was not good. That's why I am saying this is not the platform.For english you have to be face to face with teacher if you want a justified and rational answer so that you can judge its authenticity. For maths it can work because only one answer is there. And for that too whatsapp group is far better than fb group.