Friends, All the best for your exam. All the members are requested to post the re-collected question

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by ThemeHouse, Jul 31, 2017.

1. ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse New Member

Friends, All the best for your exam. All the members are requested to post the re-collected questions in this post which will be useful for others. Post your marks and result also to boost the confidence of others. Be cool and confident. Go through the Recollected Questions, Latest Case

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2017
  2. Hemant Handa

Hemant Handa Member

Sir pls post case study's from basel 3.. like CET 1, PNCPS/PDI.. cannot understand basel 3 case study's

3. AndyB

AndyB New Member

Morning batch guys dont forget to post recollected questions plsss

4. Jyoti Yadav

Jyoti Yadav New Member

Rishav Kumar1 min · CalcuttaRecollected questions frm today morning session:-1. DAP full form2. 5 question on Foreign credit limit3. Set of five question on finding Weight, DGAP etc...4. 5 question set on CRR5. 5 question set on SLR6. Provisioning 3 questiona) loan 160 lakh, colletral 20 lakh, NPA 3 mnth... provisioning req???b) One more was there mentioning govt guarantee7.) 3-5 question on Miarket risk 8.) A set of 5 question was there, which I never studied, finding X1, X2, X3,X4

5. Jyoti Yadav

Jyoti Yadav New Member

Altman Z-scoreThe Z-score formula for predicting bankruptcy was published in 1968 by Edward I. Altman, who was, at the time, an Assistant Professor of Finance at New York University. The formula may be used to predict the probability that a firm will go into bankruptcy within two years. Z-scores are used to predict corporate defaults and an easy-to-calculate control measure for the financial distress status of companies in academic studies. The Z-score uses multiple corporate income and balance sheet values to measure the financial health of a company.The original Z-score formula was as follows:Z = 1.2X1 + 1.4X2 + 3.3X3 + 0.6X4 + 1.0X5.X1 = working capital / total assets. Measures liquid assets in relation to the size of the company.X2 = retained earnings / total assets. Measures profitability that reflects the company's age and earning power.X3 = earnings before interest and taxes / total assets. Measures operating efficiency apart from tax and leveraging factors. It recognizes operating earnings as being important to long-term viability.X4 = market value of equity / book value of total liabilities. Adds market dimension that can show up security price fluctuation as a possible red flag.X5 = sales / total assets. Standard measure for total asset turnover (varies greatly from industry to industry).Altman found that the ratio profile for the bankrupt group fell at −0.25 avg, and for the non-bankrupt group at +4.48 avg.

6. Jyoti Yadav

Jyoti Yadav New Member

DAT – Delivered at TerminalDefinition: This term means that the seller covers all the costs of transport (export fees, carriage, insurance, and destination port charges) and assumes all risk until after the goods are unloaded at the terminal. “Terminal” includes any place, whether covered or not, such as a quay, warehouse, container yard or road, rail or air cargo terminal. The buyer covers the cost of transporting the goods from the terminal or port to final destination and pays the import duty/taxes/customs costs.Note: With this arrangement, the seller assumes a large portion of the risks and costs of transport. This term applies to any mode of transport.DAP – Delivered at PlaceDefinition: This term means that the seller pays all the costs of transportation (export fees, carriage, insurance, and destination port charges) up to and including the delivery of the goods to the final destination. The buyer is responsible to pay only the import duty/taxes/customs costs. The buyer also is responsible to unload the goods from the vehicle at the final destination.Note: The big difference between DAP and DAT is that with DAP the seller is responsible for the final leg of the journey and the buyer is responsible for the final unloading of the goods. This term applies to any mode of transport.DDP – Delivered Duty PaidDefinition: This term means that the seller assumes all the risks and costs of transport (export fees, carriage, insurance, and destination port charges, delivery to the final destination) and pays any import customs/duty. The buyer has only to unload the goods at the final destination.

7. foreign credit limit what type of question references?

8. loan 160 lakh, colletral 20 lakh, NPA 3 mnth... provisioning req???Ans: 38 Lac.. kindly confrm :)

9. Anurag Pathak

Anurag Pathak New Member

daily volatility, ndtl case study, fwd purchase booking n cancellation

10. Jyoti Yadav

Jyoti Yadav New Member

Some recollected questions are as below: NDTL and CRR calculation case study, Case study on ALM, Case study on standardised approach of operation risk, exportCase study on export bill cancellation and rebooking, Case study on time bucket gap, Case study on altman z model, Credit risk management, ECB start up case study as per new rules of RBI, Question on interset rate for FCNR deposit 1-3 year, Notice money, Full form of CRILC, Question on calculation of VAR, Que on VAR and back testing, 2 questions on liquidity ratios, Ques on provisioning of npa, Quest on pillar 3 disclosure frequency, ALCO objective, Bpv calculation, 2-3 questions on exchange rate calculation, Call option question, Quest on CLN, Trading book risk, Securitisation question, Total return swap, Quest on ADR, Question on stop loss and profit, Question on transfer pricing.

11. Jyoti Yadav

Jyoti Yadav New Member

CRILC - Central Repository of Information on Large CreditsDAP - Delivered at Place

12. Shoaib Malik

Shoaib Malik New Member

Sir I m Nt able to giv mock test already I have registered MA ac bt each I log into it says invalid email. My email is validated and confirmed mail send to MA I'd. I gave suggestions regarding this still the matter is not addressed to

13. Jyoti Yadav

Jyoti Yadav New Member

post your mail id and mobile number to my messenger

14. Hemant Handa

Hemant Handa Member

Thank you sir for your effortless support. Cleared caiib in 1st attempt K Cbi sir.

15. abdfahim

abdfahim New Member

Sir bfm retail ka paper kesa tha vo bataya ABM ka bhi bataiye please send sir