Frnds so many people wrote coal india very well some people got 80+ in marketing paper kindly sugges

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Sayan Sen, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Sayan Sen

Sayan Sen Member

Frnds so many people wrote coal india very well some people got 80+ in marketing paper kindly suggest how all of u prepared and what is the study material u studied if any pdf documents are there kindly in box me and tell me thank you in advance

2. Sayan Sen

Sayan Sen Member

what can be cut off?? and what's the full marks?? I think they are going to calculate it within 300...

3. Sayan Sen

Sayan Sen Member

yaa there are 200 question but in there instruction total marks is 300.. professional knowledge 200 and others 100..

4. Karni Singh

Karni Singh Member

You need to study the text book chapters and related cases.. as many as u can and understand the concepts of mkting. All these pdf studying with Mcqs won't help u in the long run. Start with Rajan Sexena at a beginners level and then you can go for all the books dedicated to a particular subject. Like Schifmann and kumar for Consumer behaviour and Rajendra Or Rao for Services mkting.. Havaldar/Cavale for Sales n Distbn mkting. And finally Kotler Keller coz that's the bible of mkting.

5. farang

farang New Member

kotler. no negative marking too helped to score 80+