Google, Bharat Heavy Electricals and State Bank of India have been named as the top three best place

Discussion in 'Banking' started by KhusheeRam Dara, Oct 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Google, Bharat Heavy Electricals and State Bank of India have been named as the top three best places to work in India ! Google, Bharat Heavy Electricals and State Bank of India have been named as the top three best places to work in India !

2. Prabhat Choudhary

Prabhat Choudhary New Member

Even SBI employees are doubting that it's one of the best place to work

3. Vijay Yadav

Vijay Yadav Member

May be SBI is better place to work, but it is hell for the customers

4. Vijay Yadav

Vijay Yadav Member

Don't think like an employee. you wont understand.. Come there as a customer and see the behaviour of a staff of SBI towards customer. They work like they are doing favour on customers. Bitter truth that you won't understand as you are working there.

5. I've been sbi's customer long before joining the bank as an employee.I hardly visited the bank.To be frank customers don't really have to visit the bank for everything,which they ignore and keep on visiting us.I see few customers can't even read SMS,visiting the branch asking the the staff that what that means,and what they are supposed to do it.It depends bro,alot of things can be done from customer's end itself.y did u visit the branch last time?

6. Monty Rajput

Monty Rajput New Member

well serving customers is your duty that is what u r paid for but as u say no need to come to branch itself shows that psb employees dont wana work they just want free big salaries

7. Monty Rajput

Monty Rajput New Member

i am an educated customer who knows everythn about banking but the way sbi staff behaves towards customers is really sad last time wn i said do aadhar linking being an officer she didnt knew how to do it and made us wait for 1 n hf hour see this is true scene in sbi wch u dnt want to know n only blame customers hiding ur own faults

8. It's not like officer is playing poker game while you guys waited.nobody is that free in SBI .that's why people feel SBI is worst company to work for.

9. I'm suggesting that a customer that he doesn't have to travel all the way to the branch and wait it the que for something he can do from home.U misunderstanding that shows customers attitude toward staff.not willing to learn or wait in the que.

10. Vijay Yadav

Vijay Yadav Member

Dude, this is the issue, You call yourself biggest bank in India. If work is more hire more people, why customer will suffer everytime. Go to some private bank like ICICI or Axis. You will feel the difference. SBI now a days increasing minimum balance that customer has to keep in the account like private banks. Are they providing that kind of service to customers.. Is there any facility in SBI that you don't have to visit a branch to open a bank account.. like private banks.. If they can't provide that kind of service they don't have the right to increase the charges and balance requirements.. They have to match the level of services provided by private banks otherwise customers don't require that kind of service..

11. Bro,are you comparing the ICICI customers to SBI customers,they do have alot of differences u know.U and I can't change how many people SBI is going to hire.They have increased the minimum balance ,yes.they are not going to serve you for free u know.who's going to pay the salary bro?Quality of service will be improved in time in my opinion if the minimum balance is kept this way.Customers who don't require this kind of service either can wait or find something better.assuming that they can.

12. Monty Rajput

Monty Rajput New Member

icici hdfc are also big banks see their customer service how they handle customers so diligently and u people can just argue and fight with people u can just give excuses

13. Richa mam,kindly refer my previous comment for more clarification

14. Monty Rajput

Monty Rajput New Member

nobody told sbi to give huge lumpsum to mallya and then declare as npa recently sbi gave 100 cr for free to a mid day company y u know?? just bcoz a staff of sbi mistakenly transferred it this is level of service of sbi staff then u say we want salary at par with central gvt employees free me nhi milta salary sir kaam krna parta ha uske liye customers apse free meal maang b nhi rhe ha

15. Monty Rajput

Monty Rajput New Member

hum atm charges sms charges neft chrgs sb kuch dete ha we r not jan dhan ya bsbda wle customers

16. Vijay Yadav

Vijay Yadav Member

And Please go to SBI bank's official page.. people are finding ways to file a complaint against SBI in reserve bank of india for various reasons.. Please read each and every post from SBI bank official page and go to the comment sections. This is a govt job and employee won't open his / her mouth against SBI.. Lekin public chup nhi rhegi..

17. Monty Rajput

Monty Rajput New Member

my whole family is in sbi working for this bank i know how effiecient they are ...even employees ki apas me koi unity nhi ha

18. Monty Rajput

Monty Rajput New Member

mere relative ka nps abhi tk nhi dia 1 year se bechare chakkar kat rhe ha worst bank no empathy for customers at all

19. Loan to mallya was give by many banks,called consortium.google it.He is not the only customer who has not paid his dues.there are alot of others.ATM and neft charges yes.Nobody is going to serve you for free.Even if gonna compliment them alot for that.Not even jio.not anymore.

20. I will be very glad to help them to file their complaints every way I can.they can start with banking ombudsman.Google it.

21. Monty Rajput

Monty Rajput New Member

so why u r saying free free to us kon le rha ha free me service then u btr not say na....aap galat batein kyu bol rhe ho jb sab paid ha toh apna level b badhao vrna bhot banks ha remember ur salary is also thru our accounts only so nvr forget that

22. My salary is not paid through your accounts mam,for sure.Get your passbook update now and then .U can verify for any debit towards salary payment towards employees.Let me know if u fine anything

23. Monty Rajput

Monty Rajput New Member

u mean to say k apki job secure ha thtsy u dont give a damn to customers kyuki apki salary pe toh koi fark prna nhi utni fat cheque hi milna ha thts the problem with u ppl tabhi sbi ke branches ka yeh haal ha very very nbad attitude

24. Monty Rajput

Monty Rajput New Member

agar kissi branch me account hi na ho toh apki job ka kya hoga agar aise hi log switch hote rhe one day will come when sbi employees will print pasbuks of their own staff only

25. I meant to say,if customer is not such a pain in the base.he would understand long ques and penalties.

26. After announcing the charges for not maintaining min bal I have seen ,like 10-15,accounts being closed.So stop complaining and start understanding

27. U don't have to be so angry,the bank is improving itself.we are one of the top banks for what we are.be patient.

28. Vijay Yadav

Vijay Yadav Member

There is a difference between the biggest bank and the top bank.. I bet you.. Do a survey on this page or any other public forum you will get your answer which is the top bank in terms of services in terms of customer satisfaction in terms of behaviour of a staff etc. This bank is the biggest bank only because it is merging all the other banks in one bank.

29. Pls google for share of SBI in netbanking transactions or the no customers or contributions made towards financial inclusion.there's no much difference between biggest Bank and top bank.Kindly compare our deposits or loans with other psb and private banks.

30. And We can discuss this more in the morning.As we all have work to do tomorrow. :)