Got the mail... From mumbai and posted at the head office.. Very happy. Kuch accha kam kiya hai NIA

Discussion in 'Insurance' started by Uttam Singh Solanki, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Got the mail... From mumbai and posted at the head office.. Very happy. Kuch accha kam kiya hai NIA ne... Cheers.

2. Pravin Yadav

Pravin Yadav New Member

ROs and HO are cozy, DOs are uncomfortable but good for learning.

3. Slavik

Slavik Member

Then HO is the best place to be... And if you're saying HO is a bad place for learning, reconsider it... I think you get the best people to learn from at the HO.

4. Pravin Yadav

Pravin Yadav New Member

I work in UIIC. I was in Mumbai RO for one week. Stalwarts in RO are usually busy and can't give personal attention to you. While I've seen good people in my DO who dedicated their time to me.

5. Slavik

Slavik Member

In time buddy.. You have to give it time... Instantly you won't get anything anyway.

6. Pravin Yadav

Pravin Yadav New Member

I was told to rectify and update refund details of a 25 crore rs marine cargo project on the third day in DO. I didn't have to wait there.

7. Slavik

Slavik Member

That's great.. Let's hope ROs and HO here are good for this kind of learning if not at UIIC

8. Pravin Yadav

Pravin Yadav New Member

Every DO falls under a RO Siddhita KolambkarFor me, RO wasn't a good experience. May it become one for you @Slavik

9. Manjesh Kushwaha

Manjesh Kushwaha New Member

ohk @Pravin Yadav.. mine do is in d same bldg of ro.. so got confused.. now its clear..

10. Slavik

Slavik Member

Yogesh thanks for the kind words man. Much appreciated! You're gonna continue with UIIC or moving here? I believe you have posting in a RO here or am I wrong?

11. Pravin Yadav

Pravin Yadav New Member

I'm in DO, found DO better than RO mumbai. I will try transferring bond from UIIC to NIA. NIA told it can be done.

12. Slavik

Slavik Member

I've created a whatsapp group for people posted at mumbai. Would you like me to add you in there?