Guys I'm very poor at maths,, where should I start from??

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Sahil Miglani, Sep 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sahil Miglani

Sahil Miglani Member

Guys I'm very poor at maths,, where should I start from??

2. Manthan Meena

Manthan Meena Member

Thanks bro I have already started, I left mathematics when I passed my 10 exam

3. Vishal Gaur

Vishal Gaur New Member

Do you have interest in maths?? I will suggest accordingly

4. Manthan Meena

Manthan Meena Member

I left mathematics when I passed 10 the exam, but I am very much keen to learn I just want to score 10 any how I'm ready to do anything, right now I'm learning all by myself ,, mainly on internet

5. Vishal Gaur

Vishal Gaur New Member

I will suggest follow two YouTube channels religiously - Amar sir ( Explains brilliantly in Hindi,you will fall in love with his way of explaining things) and Takshzila / Takshzila Shikshak ( They have lectures in English,also very innovative and interesting to learn from) ..ATB

6. Dheeraj Dhankar

Dheeraj Dhankar New Member

Dude start from number series questions and gradually go for Data Interpretation as these two topics are sufficient to clear ur sectional cutoff....

7. Anish Atwal

Anish Atwal New Member

APL or BPL? ;) ha haMaster the simple topics - Quadratic equations, ration proportion, average, D.Is..these are enough to clear the section at least.I am unaware about the latest pattern , do accordingly.

8. Manthan Meena

Manthan Meena Member

Yes I've done number system, average, ratio, percentage, focusing on DI.

9. Mukesh Siyag

Mukesh Siyag New Member

There are lot of things you can do . First find what do you want to do .

10. Manthan Meena

Manthan Meena Member

Bro I just want to clear this exam, I'm working hard on it, if I do that would create history, I just got challenge from my family, friends and relatives, they think I'm nothing for good they think I'm useless

11. Mukesh Siyag

Mukesh Siyag New Member

Believe me , this is everyone's problem . But if you want to stick with competitive exam , take personal tuition for maths .

12. Mukesh Siyag

Mukesh Siyag New Member

Tyra and rs agrawal are good for improving basics .

13. Manthan Meena

Manthan Meena Member

Bhai papa ko vi jayada pata nahi hai ,, vo peon hai ,, unko officer log bata Rahe the...