Has anyone gone through Examination /Classroom Learning/training of ..CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN RIS

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Shubham Sattavan Nagal, Jul 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I have chosen Co-Operative Banking as Optional paper for CAIIB ...can any body help/Share/Discuss with me to get the Questions for the subject

2. Peggy

Peggy Member

Srinivasu Bod plz tell how was Ur paper in detail Me and my friends will attempt in December how was co-opertive bankking paper

3. Has anyone gone through Examination /Classroom Learning/training of ..CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN RISK IN FINANCIAL SERVICES . Pls guide me .

4. Which paper one should choose for elective ....caiib...and why?

5. it all depends upon your area of interest.....In which dept. of banking u want to pursue ur career....bt if u r looking just to qualify the CAIIB then retail banking would be the easiest....!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2017
  6. Sashibhusan Sahu

Sashibhusan Sahu New Member

Yes choose as per your intereset and as per your education background example engineering students and Computer science background students prefer IT but it does not mean non IT Background can not qualify IT or vice versa

7. Arun Agrawal

Arun Agrawal New Member

Choose as per your bank ; your designation exposure

8. Ganpat Meena

Ganpat Meena New Member

I hv an IT background but I want to choose HR as elective....! What to do.... I m confused

9. You can....HR paper can be handled quite easily by candidate of any edu background......go for it.....!!

10. kadona

kadona New Member

After u clear caiib , u can choose elective individually

11. Santosh Choudhary

Santosh Choudhary New Member

It's uu had to decide mam: :-in which ur are comfortable

12. Deekshant Verma

Deekshant Verma New Member

I elected central banking because i am a central banker.....nd i have got 58 marks in first attempt without much effort......

13. Shubham Thakur

Shubham Thakur New Member

I have a good knowledge of accounting and finance what is the bst option apart from retal banking.

14. HRM is easiest paper...As u only have to follow certain theories and have to give answers to case studies..Which r very easy to solve