Hello everyone.. first of all I know this post should not be posted in this group but still can anyo

Discussion in 'Banking' started by RoldanLT, Aug 21, 2017.

1. RoldanLT

RoldanLT New Member

Hello everyone.. first of all I know this post should not be posted in this group but still can anyone tell me which practice sets would be good for SBI PO preparation? Oliveboard or Career Power or any other? I had heard Oliveboard had not changed the pattern of its papers according to the 2016 papers. But I am confused. If someone could help?

2. RoldanLT

RoldanLT New Member

Career Power is good.They have introduced something called Challenger Series. I think they have included most of the trickiest problems in that module.

3. Career power ka level acha h ab, pre mains dono tough level h

4. AndyB

AndyB New Member

give free mocks of OB and CPkhudh evaluation ho jayega ;)

5. Ravi Khatik

Ravi Khatik New Member

I'll rather prefer testbook , not so hard and not so easy at the same time ..

6. Ravi Khatik

Ravi Khatik New Member

Chiranjive - the pattern of the exam has changed drastically... and the toughness of questions also.. So, you need to practice the level of last yea...which can be done only thru latest practice papers..

7. Ravi Khatik

Ravi Khatik New Member

Definitely yes .. btw I cracked every IBPS exam , only by practicing textbook mocks , well it's totally my XP , just told what I thought