Hello friends, I have a small query regarding exam pattern. Do the pattern of questions (Reasoning)

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Nidhi Bansal, Aug 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Nidhi Bansal

Nidhi Bansal Member

Hello friends, I have a small query regarding exam pattern. Do the pattern of questions (Reasoning) in SBI mains and RBI Grade b phase 1 are same. I ve seen memory based questions of 2017 and found reasoning difficult. Kindly help, it would be great help if anyone has any idea about previous years

2. Nidhi Bansal

Nidhi Bansal Member

RBI grade B reasoning section comprises of both easy and difficult questions. Consider 60% easy and 40% difficult. Puzzles and arrangements etc are kind of difficult questions.

3. Adesh Dhattarwal

Adesh Dhattarwal New Member

These days no body can Guess what will come in bank exam (especially SBI PO) it can only be revealed when we sit in exams, so if we wish to be selected then we must have to study every topic very clearly keep mind calm and alert for any new thing to come

4. Adesh Dhattarwal

Adesh Dhattarwal New Member

And if anyone is guessing the pattern then it's wrong as it's being done on previous papers which currently has no value now as SBI PO exam 2017 has proven it ...