Hello.friends .i really feel bad.i had cleard two papers n this was my last attempt to pass.only acs

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Kartik Mishra, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Kartik Mishra

Kartik Mishra New Member

Hello.friends .i really feel bad.i had cleard two papers n this was my last attempt to pass.only acs paper i want to pass.n i get 49 marks .only one mark less.now i am not interested to give papers again.i am so upset.do not want to study all again .fr six month i started studying.but no use...pl.anybody can suggest wt to do ?

2. Forsaken

Forsaken New Member

Read king Bruce and the Spider story.And then decide for yourself n pl convey yr decision to the group

3. Amal Pk

Amal Pk New Member

It's ur immediate reaction after exam I can understand but after some time u'll feel better than todayAnd I hope that u'll prepare urself for upcoming exam with double stamina

4. Shelley

Shelley New Member

Go on outing with friends..Enjoy the day.U will b fine.

5. Alok Aadarsh

Alok Aadarsh New Member

I am amazed to see how so many ppl get exactly 49. I suggest RTI against IIBF regarding this.

6. Ramki Chowdary

Ramki Chowdary New Member

Yeah even I am also thinking the same.. either 49 or 50 whatever we write..

7. Tejas Chauhan

Tejas Chauhan New Member

u have passed in 2 subjects and missed other by a whisker of 1 mark... it happens happened and will happen to many of the aspirants... jaiib caiib arent such easy exams.. in which we score 90% like in cbse ssc.. iibf gives such a paper that only the knowledgeable will pass.. and majority of us fall in between 40-49... and by hard miracles and luck..we may get the magic numb er 50.. so just forget about all the attempts that u have given.. and start reading again for january 2018 after some rest..

8. Don't loose hope many of us successful even after more attempts in BFM, try to clear with 45 and aggregate 150 criteria, also 50 is possible. My Reference for BFM:-1.IIBF McMillan book2.Sure Success Series for CAIIB (Bank Financial Management) by Vaibhav Awasthi(4th Edition) check if new edition nowLinks for vaibhav books :-jaiibcaiib.com3.Facebook Groups CAIIB Discussion and JAIIB CAIIB Material groupFor ABM and IT Elective 1.studied only IIBF McMillan books

9. Anil Khatana

Anil Khatana New Member

Vaibhav sir k notes me theory part h ya numerical question series... Pls tell...??

10. Ashutosh Gupta

Ashutosh Gupta New Member

11. Shobhit Sharma

Shobhit Sharma New Member

Well I must say I am a stupid clerk in gramin bank and I am the one who has failed in exams by 1/4th of the marks so many times because if that wouldn't have happened I would have been something better than what I am today. But still I have not given up on hope and have always tried the next time and still trying to make the cut when ever get a chance. So I would want you to don't give up the spirit of passing the exam and try your level best next time... I know you will succeed.. good luck for the next exam..

12. Your preparation don't go in vain, knowledge acquired will be with u, better luck next time..

13. Raja

Raja New Member

I too had same situation, but I didn't left. In next attempt I hv cleared all paper with good marks.So, hold your heart and be ready for another chance.

14. Bablu Chaudhary

Bablu Chaudhary New Member

Nope mamFailure don't remain always. .U should try

15. Salem Rajareddy

Salem Rajareddy New Member

This is a race ,,,Once you decide to fall back then you can't achieve your dreams. Stay tuned and always remember after every dark night has a bright morning. Study..and make your arms sharped to achieve it in next attempt.

16. Kaptan Singh Gurjar

Kaptan Singh Gurjar New Member

Mam, there's no failure in education.every time you study,u gain something.A writer says"more and more I fail,more and more I love to study".Never lose hope

17. Probably the best quote I found for the situation*जब मेहनत करने के बाद भी सपने पूरे नहीं होते;**तो रास्ते बदलिए , "सिंद्धात नहीं"....**क्योंकि पेड़ भी हमेशा पत्ते बदलता हैं जड़ नहीं.....!!**" गीता " मे Clear शब्दो मे लिखा है , निराश मत* *होना कमजोर तेरा वक्त है " तु " नही !*See translation

18. Anil Meel

Anil Meel New Member

Hey Dr don't worry. Understand things apply mind and learn. U will score more marks. I was in Ur stage one time. My personal experience. Donot give up.

19. Amit Ninaniya

Amit Ninaniya New Member

Do not give up buddy. Mine 5th attempt not cleared. Now I appear in exam for knowledge revival. IIBF har baar ek new concept sikhata hai. Take it positive.

20. Digital

Digital Member

Don't be upset....It was not the last exam....And even if it were last, don't loose hope..The ultimate aim is Happiness and Satisfaction...

21. ipinsao

ipinsao New Member

Don't loose your hope I cleared JAIIB in 3 attempt but CAIIB IN 1st attempt

22. Arup Baruah

Arup Baruah New Member

"थोड़ी सी नक़ल + थोड़ी सी अक़्ल = आप सफल"See translation

23. erich37

erich37 New Member

Dete raho ............jb paass ho jayenge sb dukh dard bhul jayega

24. Thakkar Hardik

Thakkar Hardik New Member

Jo Ho bhagwan Dwara khichi lakir To nhi hai 1 no. Ka provision rakhana chahiye Agar koi 1 no. Se puri exam pass ho rha hai to isme kisi ka Kya loss Ho sakta hai Exam ka moto to yehi hai ki employee knowladgble Ho

25. kadona

kadona New Member

Let me ask u rather than suggesting.. do u wanna be an IAS officer ?

26. Mohit Savita

Mohit Savita Member

Never lose hope...... you will surely clear caiib next time..... take care.....

27. Shiva Athya

Shiva Athya New Member

Revision , re- revision, keep solving problems, don't leave , you will get through. After all its a professional exam.

28. ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse New Member

Don't read for exam read it for knowledge... Then give the exam pakka pass ho jayegi..same happen with me also in jaiib but Mene ab clear kar Liya hai jaiib...

29. Shiva Athya

Shiva Athya New Member

i also got 48 marks in acct. in my second attempt and clear rest two ........ but i tried once more and got 64 marks...... so don't loose hope try again

30. batpool52!

batpool52! New Member