Hello Group Members. I Am 2015 Batch Ao Working In Mumbai. I Would Be More Than Happy To Help Any Of

Discussion in 'Insurance' started by Rohit Aryan Punia, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Rohit Aryan Punia

Rohit Aryan Punia New Member

Hello group members. I am 2015 batch AO working in mumbai. I would be more than happy to help any of the participants having NIACL interview. All the best to one and all :)

2. Rohit Aryan Punia

Thank you mam...I want to ask.. What should one prepare as I m from btech background.. I Don't have much idea about insurance sector...what kind of questions will be asked..and there is not much on internet.. Only lic related material is available.

3. Singh Veer

Singh Veer Member

Hello...actually I was from commerce background so they asked me to the point accounting questions and finance related stuff ..but what i observed that day was many btech people were asked general insurance basic questions. So do one thing learn princi...See more

4. There is a chapter in nios book on insurance just google u will get the pdf. Read that should be sufficient for your basics of insurance.

5. Singh Veer

Singh Veer Member

Good Evening Mam !!! Thanks for the wish. I want to know if we really need to go in-depth of General Insurance or just the basics will serve the purpose? And moreover, do we need to prepare Life insurance part? :)

6. Singh Veer

Singh Veer Member

Good evening! No not in depth as such..life insurance do only to the extent they wana know the comparison. Good luck...and for more details read my above comment.

7. Rohit Aryan Punia

Yea I read the above comment. Thank you for enlighting !!! :) Will check you here if I stuck at any point. I learnt some terms during mains exam. I understood most of the terms but some I didn't. Hope you won't mind.

8. Rohit Aryan Punia

Hello Mam..I have interview in delhi .i am not so comfortable in communicating in English.. I can but I have to think ; sometimes fumbling happened during previous interviews.. should I talk on Hindi? Or stick to English

9. Hey all the best ...see u don't have to speak in English if u aren't comfortable They will judge how confident u are , not how well u speak English grammer...Speak in hindi but confidently and clearly.

10. Singh Veer

Singh Veer Member

hello mam. . .ll dey ask about the products of niacl ?

11. Nahi yar, but still it's not a bad idea to know name of 1-2 products

12. Singh Veer

Singh Veer Member

Yeah they might. ..its always good to be aware of the company u are appearing for.

13. if he asked y u r not seeking job in ur mechanical engg?. . . ... my ans: der r very less opportunities in mechanical stream . . .also job are very less as compared to no of enggg pasding out eceey year meanwhile insurace is most veesatile sector . . .one can go right ftom ao to cmd of the company with hard wrk nd potential . . bla bla