Hello, I Got Shortlisted For The Medical Test. I Graduated In 2015 But Our University Hasn't Issued

Discussion in 'Insurance' started by Vijay Kumar, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Vijay Kumar

Vijay Kumar Member

Hello, I got shortlisted for the medical test. I graduated in 2015 but our university hasn't issued our original degree certificates yet, I only have a provisional certificate (PC). Will that be a problem during the certificate verification? What is the best step I can take to make sure that there won't be any problem? Please somebody give me an advise as soon as possible. Thank you in advance

2. Vijay Kumar

Vijay Kumar Member

Get all your marksheet copy and if possible get a letter from college or university. With an under taking they should consider ur case. As ur result has already been declared and you fulfill the eligibility condition . One more thing just make sure that the date of your qualifying exam should be as per advertisement published for recruitment.

3. AndyB

AndyB New Member

4. Dheeraj Dhankar

Dheeraj Dhankar New Member

@AndyB congrats firstly ....secondly during our time some people didn't have the original one but its ok they will give u some time and by that time u can give them a letter signed by the concerned authorities.

5. Shivaay Cena

Shivaay Cena New Member

Letter of undertaking will be sufficient.. Convince them during medicals..All the best