Hello sir, how many vacancies are supposed to come according to u ? And if their is any doubt in ur

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Sourav Bose, Sep 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sourav Bose

Sourav Bose New Member

Hello sir, how many vacancies are supposed to come according to u ? And if their is any doubt in ur mind please tell bcoz it's a serious matter and I have to choose between upsc and Rbi this year ..

2. Tuka Ram

Tuka Ram Member

yar thats risky .. is bar b dono exam ek sath ho gye ..

3. Pratikshit Singh

Pratikshit Singh New Member

Next time bhi waise hi hoga. Basically RBI want only serious candidates who are willing to work in RBI till their retirement. UPSC wale bande RBI exam crack kar ke fir 1-2 saal me UPSC bhi crack kar Lete he. RBI ko iska nuksan zelna padta he.

4. adonismale

adonismale New Member

@Tuka Ram Yes, has already told that it would come in first quarter of 2018 or even before.

5. Raja Messi

Raja Messi New Member

I am also in same situation... Choose 1 out of these

6. Raja Messi

Raja Messi New Member

Chances are that it will come in around Jan Feb or march 18

7. Anil Meel

Anil Meel New Member

That information is not available so Governor also can't give answer of this question.That decision RBI will take in Sept / Oct....But if you see the recent trends...The vacancies will be definitely more than 100+ and if RBI is your dream then 50+ are also more than sufficient....To motivate you. If you focus on UPSC with optionals like Economics / Sociology / Public Administration then you can easily crack RBI.

8. Abhishek Diwakar

Abhishek Diwakar New Member

I am also a full time CSE aspirant and part time RBI aspirant.I ll suggest you to prepare for both as RBI static syllabus can be easily covered within 2 months and read current affairs for just last two months and go through RBI website this will take around 2 weeks just before the exam.You can spend remaining 8-9 months for UPSC CSE Preparation.Next year UPSC CSE prelims exam is on 3 June,2018.You might have RBI exam on 2 June ,2018. So be well prepared to give both the exam simultaneously.ATB

9. Tirth V. Dalal

Tirth V. Dalal New Member

Namaste sir, which books should one science student follow to understand basics for RBI phase 2...