Hey friends ..congrats to all successful friends..and to my other friends who is not successful thi

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Jaskirat Singh Thethi, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Hey friends ..congrats to all successful friends..and to my other friends who is not successful this time my msg to them is that don't loose hope because this exam mostly depend upon how u prepare n how much u r confident.. trust u r self n prepare accordingly..most of us start studying just 1 week or so before exam that too when we came back from office so may be we r not 100% committed to study...so read regularly and I think these subjects are so interesting for our knowledge which can be useful in our carrier.. 1 read daily whichever subject u want to read 2 if any concept u r not understand go to YouTube there so many good video lectures 2 download murgan sirs short notes 3 also download sample paper 4 go for mock test And final result is u know. I knw it look like so much but if u do with interest..it is nothing .. and for banker there is nothing to impossible.. Right.. Special thanks to murgan sir and YouTube.