Hi friends, its a request for the working aspirants pls let me know ,is it necessary to go for a coa

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Kartik Rathore, Sep 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Hi friends, its a request for the working aspirants pls let me know ,is it necessary to go for a coaching class to prepare for ibps po and clerk or can we prepare from home?

2. for videos adda247, vidya guru, wifi stufy.... for notes n practice set pdf ibpsadda, ibpsguru, mocktime n many more websites

3. Kindly give the strategy and material s to be followed

4. Rahul K

Rahul K New Member

There's enough material on Internet and books for ibps are abundant in market...just buy and surf. Stay focused

5. Rahul K

Rahul K New Member

I didn't look 4 any particular website for aptitude and reasoning.if u have problem in any particular section just Google it u will find numerous blogs and websites that will help you ..for current affairs Gktoday.in and sarkari naukri world.in any one

6. Rahul K

Rahul K New Member

Just solve rs agarwal for quant at least twice and reasoning rs agarwal plus any reasoning book for cat ...disclaimer is I am a general category candidate

7. Thanks much sir.will do my best.I m very much thankful to u.can I get ur help if I have doubt in future.

8. Coaching is not necessary .. what ever the topics you need .. you will get in YouTube.. and for a similar topic you get 3-4 lectures.. go through it .. and maintain accuracy whatever topics you learn .. I guarantee you will definitely crack any compitative exam

9. Kindly suggest the strategy to be followed.it is a request Vijender Banoth sir

10. Atul Kumar

Atul Kumar New Member

ek test series subsribe kar lena..that would be enough, no point in wasting time going to classes physically

11. Neeraj Singh

Neeraj Singh New Member

coaching is needed if your basic understanding of the topics are not clear