Hi friends, last year I attended interview at Boi sec 62 Noida STC. The interview lasted approx 11

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Nag Raj, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Nag Raj

Nag Raj New Member

Hi friends, last year I attended interview at Boi sec 62 Noida STC. The interview lasted approx 11 mins Questions 1. Introduction 2. Three questions from introduction ..A. why Coimbatore is famous ( I did my graduation der) . B. Why did you leave your previous job? C. And why shifting from Pvt bank to PSB? 3. what is financial literacy? 4. What is cibil? 5. What are the types of risks? 6. What is PIS ? 7. Do you understand the profile of marketing officer (I said yes).. how will you meet target of home loan of 50 lacs in a month , what will be your approach? That's it

2. Nag Raj

Nag Raj New Member

What is the profile? Can you pl tell? I know it is increasing the business and sales volume but how?

3. Ram Nivas Choudhary

Ram Nivas Choudhary New Member

The profile is to be face of the bank in market. Being one point solution to customers. You need to co-ordinate with branch managers and sales heads of branches to maximize branch revenue

4. Nag Raj

Nag Raj New Member

Bhai what is answer of 2 c. .i have the same situation..

5. Nikesh Singh

Nikesh Singh New Member

It allows NRI and OCB to invest in indian shares and debentures on a recognised stock exchange thru NRI SB account thru designated branch

6. Takashi Wakisaka

Takashi Wakisaka New Member

ohh thank u.. they nt asked any marketing question??

7. @Nag Raj please tell me the ans of last question 7th ?

8. Nag Raj

Nag Raj New Member

Any target be it big or small, is given depending upon the catchment area of the branch and the catchment of the marketing officer. Remember, u cannot eat an entire chicken in one go, u do it in pieces. So this is what u do with targets. Break it in pieces. 50 lacs per month..Means 12.50 lacs per week. Or just 2 clients who can take 25 lacs loan.So how do you do it?Well. Home loan is a product which needs visibility , eventually everyone wants a home and the ones who already have it would take it for investment purposes. So it's requires less of push, but just visibility.Go for builder tie up, with leading builders project site in your area. Get to know them. Try to maintain good relationship with them and they will pass on the leads to you. ( Remember u have competition from other banks, but m sure u can get atleast 2 leads in a week)Secondly conduct camps in govt offices, govt schools, PSU etc..Salaried people tend to take loans..Coz for them it's a need...Even if u do couple of camps u ll get good leads..Now try to Maintain good relationship with nearby CAs..Even they refer good clients..So der r many ways

9. I think sir u almost give all answer . How much u score in that interview

10. Nag Raj

Nag Raj New Member

what is the exact role of marketing officer @Nag Raj

11. Honestly, it's yet to get defined properly. MO is fairly a new concept in PSB and yet to get proper career path and kra. However in an interview u can, MO can be face of the bank as he moves in market and instead of customer coming to bank he brings bank at door steps of customers. Apart from that well coordination wid BM sales head will ensure branch generates revenue and eventually profits

12. 1. Generate leads for all products2. Calls/cold calls for all products3. Visit and close the lead4. Builder tie ups, car dealer tie up, conduct camps..5. Generate salary account, do govt businessEverything that u can think.

13. Ram Nivas Choudhary

Ram Nivas Choudhary New Member

@Nag Raj How will you sell accounts in rural areas? Iska ans kya denge?

14. what is mobile banking?maximum limit in mobile banking? @Nag Raj

15. Nikesh Singh

Nikesh Singh New Member

Well. In a rural area what u need to do is to spread awareness about your product. And u need to gain trust of the people. For that, firstly pay a visit to the panchayats, anganwadis, and schools. Once that is done conduct a camp where most people can easily reach. Say like a school. U can also spread awareness of the camp through school kids. So in a big lot u can open the accounts and as well any other financial product