Hi guys i was working in a psu as mo(marketing officer) . I would like to inform the job role of mo

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Aakash Nagar, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Aakash Nagar

Aakash Nagar New Member

Hi guys i was working in a psu as mo(marketing officer) . I would like to inform the job role of mo in banks as many people thinks it as a pure office work and only after joining and bond signing many people may know about the real work of mo in banks, so please read and decide Job roles: Increasing casa deposits Selling third party insurance products to customers Selling mutual funds Selling sip Contacting dealers for vehicle loan agreements Finding the needful for housing loan Take over of loans Field work including meeting customer on their home or office There will be monthly,quarterly and annual targets of all types of loans advances and insurance,mutual fund products and in most of the cases you will not have any cabin in your office Dont go for it if you are not ready to do field job/sales job. And once you sign bond amount you will have to pay bond amount and if you wish to leave without serving the notice period you will have to pay 2-3 months salary also..It will be atleast 2 lakhs. And dont think you will get time to study if you join mo job.You will have to report all your days work and there will be meetings and in most of the cases boys will get posting out of their homestate irrespective of local language knowledge.You will have to serve some major part of your young age there/3yrs atleast. So only if can do field work in outside your comfort zone/homestate then its the perfect job for you