Hi guys I'll glad if an experienced person can help me out here... I am working in an autonomous bod

Discussion in 'SSC' started by Ranish Darmwal, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Ranish Darmwal

Ranish Darmwal New Member

Hi guys I'll glad if an experienced person can help me out here... I am working in an autonomous body under govt. of india I was not allowed to fill any examination for govt job for 2 year probabtion period... I think i will get my choice of post in cgl2016 the question is i want to resign from my current job but what about NPS AND CGHS card will i be able to use the same in the new job?

2. Dimpi Sharma

Dimpi Sharma New Member

Cghs carda are to be surrendered when u resign for ur officer but nps u can opt eighter to close is or to keep it continue

3. Nikesh Singh

Nikesh Singh New Member

yes cghs is clear will have to surrender.................main question is of NPS if i keep it... will not the future organisation ask from where i got NPS account? PS: the information of previous govt job is hidden from the future organisation

4. I think u should furnish the details. Whether it is mentioned in conduct rules of ur present organization that u can't apply for any govt job durinh probation?

5. Ravi Kr Soni

Ravi Kr Soni New Member

is there any way for future organisation to know from where my NPS account opened in the first place.?

6. Jignesh Patel

Jignesh Patel New Member

The only way u have to close ur current account well before joining. If u want to continue den u will dfntly be asked to furnish details of its opening