I Am Really Surprised That I'm Not In. History Repeated Itself And Again Where The Challenge Should

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Kishore Rawat, Jul 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Kishore Rawat

Kishore Rawat New Member

I am really surprised that I'm not IN. History repeated itself and again where the challenge should have been phase 2 , im again not selected in phase 1. Another attempt gone begging. This breaks my heart after putting in so much hard work despite a hectic job. Maybe the job did have an effect in my preparations. Maybe i ignored phase 1 too much yet again. But will try again next year. Life is not over. Thanks Sushil Sir for the guidance. Continue the work if possible pls. Im upset at the result but i have hope , i will make it in my remaining 3 attempts.

2. Sidhharth Khanna

Sidhharth Khanna New Member

Dont feel bro.. even i hav ly 3 more atempts.. dun lose hope n confidnce .. keep up d sprt n wrk hrd fa next levl..surely u ll get in..next tym..

3. Jha TheLight

Jha TheLight New Member

@AndyB... Kounsa batch ??... Bhai po ko cut off alag hona chaiye

4. andrewkm

andrewkm Member

Same here.But koi nahi ,lage raho,m bhi lagta hun dobara

5. Shekhar Dewan

Shekhar Dewan Member

am in...but don't know anything about phase 2. can anybody help me with study materials :(

6. Romi Kumar

Romi Kumar New Member

You have definitely earned respect brother. Many positives. Win or lose no matter, you fought hard. Just persist. Atb.

7. Shekhar Dewan

Shekhar Dewan Member

bhai...sbi po nikaalna bhi bhut bdi baat hai. be positive for the next time

8. Don't worry bro....I cleared RBI grade b 2016 after 2 failed attempts......keep studying u will get it

9. Same here...SBI PO but done with confirmation this year..How much ever try I'm unable to clear the Quantitative aptitude cut off by jus 0.25 or max 1..Dis was my 3rd attempt and I'm vexed up. I prepared for number series and DI very diligently this time but to my surprise, found arithmetic easy in the exam..and I'm very poor at quant...For the last two times I always cleared the overall cut off but maths seems impossible.Shud I blame my bad luck ? I didn't attempt last year. The worst thing is I'm pretty confident about phase 2 coz I'm a MBA graduate but unfortunately never cleared phase 1.dejecteddepressed

10. Vikash Kumar

Vikash Kumar New Member

Same case here Bhai... Phase 2 phar dega confident he lekin kabhi bhi phase 1 clear nahi ho paya...

11. Arvesh Khola

Arvesh Khola New Member

I joined SBI as PO in 2012..today I am Dy. Manager very soon to be promoted to Scale III by the time I am 27..presently I am in RMME cell..processing and maintaining loans above 5.00 Cr ticket size..I have always been fascinated with RBI Grade B..but in 2012, i.e., the year I joined as PO in SBI I failed Grade B PI by 2 marks..in 2013, I missed Descriptive Phase II by 1 mark and I scored low in English!!!!!!!!!!!! (while corporate communication has always been my forte) This time I missed even the Phase I..I really do not know if anything worse is left..I tried really hard..attempted 75 in GA and I am sure I have scored at least 69..in QA I attempted 16 and am sure about 12 even after netting off the negative marking..Reasoning and English I have cleared always......I just do not know what is playing with my luck..on one hand I am a commercial banker financing all kinds of manufacturing activities..analysing balance sheets of public ltd co, LLPs, Oil ; Natural Gas Companies, Food Processing Companies, etc., taking over credit facilities from other banks and waging a price war in my city..excelling in understanding the market, domestic as well as international, processing BGs and inland as well as foreign LCs, analysing various sectors of the economy, being a part of restructuring team for stressed assets..investing in the market through IPO and secondary market, advising my clients on investment strategies..and on the other hand I am the bloody failure who can still only dream of being a central banker..maybe this is my last attempt..maybe this is my last post..maybe this is my last day..I QUIT..this life isn't worth living anymore..

12. Raj Manhotra

Raj Manhotra New Member

RBI will miss such an experienced banker and instead be hiring some fresher or Civil aspirant who may or may not be as knowledgeable as you are.

13. Darasingh Somarwal

Darasingh Somarwal New Member

When you are tired, Take rest ! Fighters don't quit. If you quit, you were never a fighter. Its all about getting up that one last time when everyone have counted you out. Its all about believing in yourself for that one last time. You never know that one last time will be 'Your time'! Its not worth if you get something easily. Find a way or fade away! PS: words from a warrior . fight_back

14. Wat do u mean by last post and last day?? come on...this is not the end...RBI may be a fascinating career but surely not the best..coz Nothing is absolute...Check out your strengths and weaknesses again,gauge them correctly and go for what makes you happy..Don't stress yourself much..U have many options like UPSC,SEBI,NABARD etc...Hope you bounce back soon and realize quitting is not the solution.

15. Raj Manhotra

Raj Manhotra New Member

Which MBA institute? Did you get campus placement in SBI?

16. I didn't get selected in campus placement @Raj Manhotra I wrote d PO exam separately like all the candidates

17. Btw I'm from Institute of Public Enterprise , Hyderabad

18. Raj Manhotra

Raj Manhotra New Member

@Pradeep Nenavath OK, I too have done MBA from IBS Hyderabad. I am selected in IBPS PO 6.

19. Forsaken

Forsaken New Member

Out of the roll numbers that appear on that sheet a very low fraction will ultimately get through. Once we leave school, the world outside is one in which we rarely pass.. wherever we do, marks the road on which our journey will resume.. the disappointment that u feel or the others feel is not one of failure.. it's one of failing ur own belief. The day of the exam we go believing that we deserve to be selected due to our knowledge brains or the effort we put in. When the outcome is different, its natural to feel crushed. All the pepping ourself up, studying after office and giving up things that we'd rather do to achieve this goal hurts..but there's no plainer or simpler way to face this.. accept that we have been beaten. Find out why and get rid of it. If it ain't happening and u feel that u have had enough, leave it till u either believe that u have actually quit or u get ur desire back. Most will return.. because every time u fail, u are one more step closer to ur next success.. cheers to all who made through.. they did good.

20. Shubham Raj

Shubham Raj New Member

Hey, its okay to feel disheartened right now but don't give up on your dreams just as yet. All the best for whatever you do next.