I see a lot of people here who are on the mission of assassinating job profile of MOs. If you people

Discussion in 'Banking' started by andrewkm, Aug 17, 2017.

1. andrewkm

andrewkm Member

I see a lot of people here who are on the mission of assassinating job profile of MOs. If you people don't like the concept of marketing that is the soul of the business then why did you study marketing in the first place? What made you choose this particular specialization, if you don't like the idea of marketing itself? NO offence whatsoever but clearly you people have been so offensive about the job profile of MO that you leave me with no option but to raise this issue here. PO is a ROYAL job and MO isn't!!! 1. As many as ten thousand PO people get picked by IBPS every year and only some hundred SO-MO people get selected. And you say PO is ROYAL and MO isn't. 2. Bank's business & profits directly fall on the shoulders of MO people and you say PO is ROYAL and MO isn't. 3. MOs get most of the Perks there is to be offered like personal Laptops, mobile expenses, TA, even in some cases Money once or twice a year for Suit and Shirts/Pants (formals) and you say PO is Royal and MO isn't. By ROYAL if you mean BEING LAZY AND LETHARGIC at work place and not contributing to the organization you work with then yeah you're right. P.S.- I respect all the jobs at the banks and don't wanna demean any particular job. And i expect you people to be mature and stop bad mouthing MOs job.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy New Member

You nailed it..Respect for you It's all about our attitude it doesn't matter whatever your field or whatever your job.

3. Look practical knowledge is far away from the bookish one, pressure is every where it's up to you how u r going to handle it

4. Pravin Yadav

Pravin Yadav New Member

Neha Mishra We cannot change the perceptions of others and we shouldn't think about what they are saying. Moreover, what else can we expect from people who are fed of banking jobs in just 1-2 years. We can look at it this way, "they aren't worth asking such questions regarding job profile and all". May God Bless them. You did a great job

5. Soarplex

Soarplex New Member

Well mam , both are at par but once this energy we have , this adrenaline rush goes off , ppl start hating MO , ppl start thinking we have given so much to this bank , in return they are asking for quarterly target ?? We its our job yes but, some moments arrive where we expect employer to be friendly and to praise the work we did , in return we will get the spreadsheet evaluating our target achieving ability , so be it , it's a learning process , we have ups and downs , but once your performance goes down , they will take a call .. that's my experience working in a private bank as well as my colleagues who are working in this profile ..Am not telling MO is not good , it's all abt having a secured environment when you enter your workplace

6. Agreed !!!Everybody knows the importance of marketing in banks.And a true marketer knows that " great power comes with great responsibility".Cheers guys We are the future of banking !!!!

7. Gupta Dev

Gupta Dev Member

Seriously u need to go through job profile once. And I like Ur spirit but , stop spreading nonsense.The third point...It's totally baseless..

8. Gupta Dev

Gupta Dev Member

Every scale 1 officer gets the same benefits.yes in case of MO..Petrol expenses is the only additional stuff...Mobile expenses everyone gets...Everyone gets laundry n cleaning expenses..I understand you r trying to motivate people..But fact and truth would remain same.And apart from that...It's depends from person to person.. rest..Take this job as a boat

9. Pravin Yadav

Pravin Yadav New Member

And it's really easy to criticize something that u don't have... Go through the job profile and experience of people while working as MO. You would realise the difference between theory and practical. Anyways.ciao

10. Vikalp Gautam

Vikalp Gautam Member

I hope that all those people who criticize Banking jobs so much, leave their respective jobs soon and get their so called next dream job so that many unemployed waiting eagerly and preparing with dedication for their number, get their first dream job. Amen