I want to thanks murugan sir... Bcz of u sir I was able to crack my promotion exam dat too with top

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Grover, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Grover

Grover New Member

I want to thanks murugan sir... Bcz of u sir I was able to crack my promotion exam dat too with top 5 rank in written.... Just Bcz of ur study material n sample ppr for promotion process... Now today I am officer sir thnku so much sir Ankush Kashyap punjab and sind bank

2. Sneha Singh

Sneha Singh Member

How much time did you take to clear this exam? I'm new joining clerk so need guidance..

3. Prince Sharma

Prince Sharma New Member

In first attempt I have cleared exam just bcz of murugan sir material.... Hardly one month of study...

4. Prince Sharma

Prince Sharma New Member

I have cleared Jaiib till date... But I was able to clear promotion exam from clerk to officer.... Even so many other not able to qualify exam who already clear Jaiib caiib

5. Sneha Singh

Sneha Singh Member

That's great! How much service in Bank makes you qualify for promotion and what to prepare for this exam?

6. Prince Sharma

Prince Sharma New Member

Within 4years I bcm officer.... And just go thru study material n sample ppr...

7. Sneha Singh

Sneha Singh Member

Thank you for sharing your valuable inputs. Can you please share and send me if possible the study material so that i can start the preparation?

8. Sneha Singh

Sneha Singh Member

Also what is the gross salary after jaiib and caiib?

9. Prince Sharma

Prince Sharma New Member

After Jaiib n calib in officer approx gross salary around 47-48k

10. Sneha Singh

Sneha Singh Member

Thanks... Sir which books should I read to clear jaiib?

11. Digvijay Singh

Digvijay Singh New Member

Main bhi jaiib nai tha but material helped me to get good marks in written and it worked

12. Rupesh Goyal

Rupesh Goyal New Member

Congrats...Really K Cbi sir is always helping for crack jaiib, caiib, and promotional exam...I'm also thankful to him...