IBPS SO In Pnb It Officer Interview Is Experience Letter Required ?

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Sapna Meena, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Sapna Meena

Sapna Meena New Member

I have a doubt and need urgent clearance If it is not appropriate for the purpose of this group I apologize My friend will appear in PNB SO interview on the 19th. She is asked to provide experience letter from the current employer, but the HR denies to do so. My friend can bring every other document as an evidence of her employment, previous designations, including salary slips, ITRs and even an affidavit regarding the same. But that particular experience letter might not be possible to get. Is there any way around this? Will she be allowed to sit for the interview? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. Sapna Meena

Sapna Meena New Member

He can use the offer letter along with the latest salary slip as experience and notify the interviewer that his employer gives experience letter only after resigning.

3. Michael

Michael New Member

Thanks Nitesh. This is what she is planning to do. But she isn't sure if the interview panel would accept the absence of a prescribed document.Do you know more about this?

4. weshootfood

weshootfood Member

I did the same. Just another question regarding same thread - when it is expected to get the interview results. any idea , anyone. Regards,

5. Michael

Michael New Member

No idea about that. She tried to contact the HR by the number given in interview call letter, but it seems the numbers are no longer working. Please let me know if you get some info.

6. weshootfood

weshootfood Member

ya same here. Sure I will update you as soon as I hear something !!

7. Michael

Michael New Member

Hey thanks Saloni :)Congrats :DMy friend got selected too

8. weshootfood

weshootfood Member

@Sapna Meena Hi, Do you have any idea related to joining in PNB for the above post. Actually i am worried, if this is a joining date(6th feb) or document verification date as they have mentioned on the website , Or when we are expected to join . Since i am in my current job and have to serve notice period for more than a month. After resigning.