Inspector in narcotics...post girls k liye suitable h ki nhi...preference list me kis position pr is

Discussion in 'SSC' started by Sauvik Gaur, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Sauvik Gaur

Sauvik Gaur New Member

Inspector in narcotics...post girls k liye suitable h ki nhi...preference list me kis position pr isko rkhna chahiye.

2. Sauvik Gaur

Sauvik Gaur New Member

As far as I know , posting mostly in UP , Haryana and Rajasthan, Loads of traveling as you have to keep a tab on the land under farming for opium , might have to deal with harsh people, little bit of danger involved as one has to travel in far flung areas, if you like these aspects , its for you!!!

3. Sauvik Gaur

Sauvik Gaur New Member

bro obviously if Inspector will do all this then what can u expect from sub , its just that Inspectors usually pass on the work to sub, like Inspectors might not travel a lot instead sub wud do..

4. andrewkm

andrewkm Member

dude it depends upon your priority, if you want power n ready to work a little hard in relatively tough situation go for Sub if you want peaceful life with plenty of time to study go for TA , or auditor...

5. Saurav Tyagi

Saurav Tyagi New Member

bhai narcotics me haryana n Delhi posting K kitne chance h ...aur si se inspector kitne saal me bnte h

6. Soarplex

Soarplex New Member

Bro Narcotics me kabhi Delhi posting ni milegi, try to understand the crux , Narcotics department is to keep a tab on cultivation of opium , yeh bt fair chances of haryana posting and from SI to Inspector may vary from 4 years or more...bt Narcotics department is not known for faster promotions

7. Brogan

Brogan New Member

Yes why not if u want to have a thrilled life. But if opting for a settled 9-5 job don't take it instead take a ministry.

8. andrewkm

andrewkm Member

Wo to aap pe depend karta hai .ab to kai girls karti hain ye job

9. AVOID this post!!!Posting in only three states, heavy touring and inspection.See the duties on the official website and you shall know.