Interview Experience Venue - Bangalore (Canara bank circle office Mg road) 8.30 shift Panel - 4 m

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Manjesh Kushwaha, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Manjesh Kushwaha

Manjesh Kushwaha New Member

Interview Experience Venue - Bangalore (Canara bank circle office Mg road) 8.30 shift Panel - 4 men 2 women (happy women's day ) Q1. introduce yourself Gave introduction starting from family , education and work experience . Q2. Tell me abt your place and why it is special ? Told.. Q2. So you have work experience in Insurance industry ? Give me the scenario of insurance in India and new things happened in industry ? Gave introduction abt industry and my work profile and told abt irda new regulations , new ombudsman offices and hdfc & max life merger in private industry ..(seemed very satisfied) Q3. So why you want to join as marketing officer in Banks ?? In Banks you have to sell insurance Told in detail , the reasons why I want to join Q4. Which was the first Indian insurance company in India ? Told , as I knew it (oriental insurance company) Q5. What is Demat a/c ? Answered it , as I have a Demat account in sbi caps (gave them full details) Q6. What are the various forms of Digital banking ? Started answering by telling the new initiatives taken by govt to promote digital banking , And told all other modes Q7. What is USSD ?? Explained it in depth what is USSD and how it works (very satisfied) Q.8 . What is aadar enabled payment ? As I have missed mentioning it in previous answer, so started by saying forgot to include it , and explained aeps uses aadar number as the base for transactions Q9. What is the need for banks to sell insurance and other products apart from accounts ?? Started by saying , OTC (over the counter products ) gives and generates extra revenue to banks by cross selling to existing customers And secondly it makes customers to have long term relation and not to think of going to any other for OTC products (said very good ) Q10. If you are posted to rural area , how will you promote digital banking for your customers ?? Told about various ways to reach rural customers (panel looked happy ) Told to leave , wished all (happy women's day ) and left interview lasted for 20mins , answered all question hoping for the best ..

2. Sangita Khandelwal

Sangita Khandelwal New Member

I told abt mobile banking , internet banking , USSD , Bhim app , UPI , mobile ewallets ,

3. Manjesh Kushwaha

Manjesh Kushwaha New Member

okk that's fine but is electronic money transfer is also digital money transfer?? plz conferm...rtgs neft swift mtss all these r emoney transfer.. r these also figital money transfer??