JAIIB-CAIIB Passing Criteria Minimum 150 in total and minimum 45 in each subject in any single atte

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Arjun Soni, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Arjun Soni

Arjun Soni New Member

JAIIB-CAIIB Passing Criteria Minimum 150 in total and minimum 45 in each subject in any single attempt (not required to be the 1st attempt) is considered as pass. Else 50 in each subject. Passed subject gets carried forward to 4 continuous attempts (whether you appear for the exam or not) from the very 1st attempt. From the 5th attempt, all 3 papers to be given.

2. Arjun Soni

Arjun Soni New Member

Dear Sir, in Forth attempt (Given first tym) was passed in AC Paper (51) so when I give my Fifth attempt it will counted or not.....

3. Jaat Jaat

Jaat Jaat New Member

Sir, I applied in 2015 May and December exam, but couldn't appeared. Call letter came to my mail but I failed to appear the exam hall on both the occasions. want to give JAIIB again. What should I do. Whether it will be my first attempt? Should I fill up the form again and submit the fees again?

4. Kishore Rawat

Kishore Rawat New Member

In d 1st attempt if a candidate is unable to give/attempt all 3 pprs. Will at least 45 and 150 in aggregate cretiria be considered in d next attempt .. ????