Jaiib June 2017 Discussions

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Administrator, Jul 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Administrator

Administrator Administrator Staff Member

Please use this thread for discussions related to JAIIB conducted in JUNE 2017

2. Stuart Wright

Stuart Wright New Member

Sir please discuss the formulas of both the depreciation methods.

3. Shivam Sharma

Shivam Sharma Member

I cleared jaiib when will I get the certificate sir?

4. adonismale

adonismale New Member

How to calculate emi-for 15 yrs in normal calculator i. e. 180 installment (1+r)180-1

5. Vikash Kumar

Vikash Kumar New Member

Minimum and maximum amount that can be deposited annually(in a financial year) in Sukanya samridhi account : i) 100- 100000 ii) 10000-150000 iii) 500-50000 iv) 1000-150000

6. Michael

Michael New Member

Friends, I told, let us discuss during our regular timing (8-9 PM). But very few people are active during the discussion. Everyone wants ready made solution. Merely posting the solution and answer may guide you to understand only that particular problem but will not make you to understand the concepts. First please try to solve yourself and be active during the discussion. Let us discuss in the evening.

7. Jha TheLight

Jha TheLight New Member

sir i want to join u but how to join u sir pls guide me

8. Sandeep Kadayala

Sandeep Kadayala New Member

sir kya taxman caiib hindi macmillan ka hindi version h ya koi diff h plg tell about this

9. Dimpi Sharma

Dimpi Sharma New Member

Calculation I dint understand. Pls explain with steps

10. Gaurav Gaurav

Gaurav Gaurav Member

The targets and sub-targets for banks under priority sector are as follows: Total Priority Sector -------------------------------- Domestic scheduled commercial banks and Foreign banks with 20 branches and above 40 percent of Adjusted Net Bank Credit or Credit Equivalent Amount of Off-Balance Sheet Exposure, whichever is higher. Foreign banks with 20 branches and above have to achieve the Total Priority Sector Target within a maximum period of five years starting from April 1, 2013 and ending on March 31, 2018 as per the action plans submitted by them and approved by RBI. Foreign banks with less than 20 branches 40 percent of Adjusted Net Bank Credit or Credit Equivalent Amount of Off-Balance Sheet Exposure, whichever is higher; to be achieved in a phased manner by 2020. Agriculture ------------------- Domestic scheduled commercial banks and Foreign banks with 20 branches and above 18 percent of ANBC or Credit Equivalent Amount of Off-Balance Sheet Exposure, whichever is higher. Within the 18 percent target for agriculture, a target of 8 percent of ANBC or Credit Equivalent Amount of Off-Balance Sheet Exposure, whichever is higher is prescribed for Small and Marginal Farmers, to be achieved in a phased manner i.e., 7 per cent by March 2016 and 8 per cent by March 2017. Foreign banks with 20 branches and above have to achieve the Agriculture Target within a maximum period of five years starting from April 1, 2013 and ending on March 31, 2018 as per the action plans submitted by them and approved by RBI. The sub-target for Small and Marginal farmers would be made applicable post 2018 after a review in 2017. Foreign banks with less than 20 branches Not applicable Micro Enterprises ---------------------------- Domestic scheduled commercial banks and Foreign banks with 20 branches and above 7.5 percent of ANBC or Credit Equivalent Amount of Off-Balance Sheet Exposure, whichever is higher to be achieved in a phased manner i.e. 7 per cent by March 2016 and 7.5 per cent by March 2017. The sub-target for Micro Enterprises for foreign banks with 20 branches and above would be made applicable post 2018 after a review in 2017. Foreign banks with less than 20 branches Not Applicable Advances to Weaker Sections ------------------------------------------------ Domestic scheduled commercial banks and Foreign banks with 20 branches and above 10 percent of ANBC or Credit Equivalent Amount of Off-Balance Sheet Exposure, whichever is higher. Foreign banks with 20 branches and above have to achieve the Weaker Sections Target within a maximum period of five years starting from April 1, 2013 and ending on March 31, 2018 as per the action plans submitted by them and approved by RBI. Foreign banks with less than 20 branches Not Applicable Domestic banks have been directed to ensure that their overall direct lending to non-corporate farmers does not fall below the system-wide average of the last three years achievement.

11. Anubhav Verma

Anubhav Verma New Member

How to calculate a number raised to bigger power (like 1.06^256 or 1.00875 ^ 180)This was posted so many times, still for those who could not go through the posts. You can divide the number on the power as easy as possible so as to make the calculation easilyFor example, to calculate 1.06 ^ 256256 = 4*4*4*41.06 ^ 256 = 1.06 ^ (4*4*4*4)1.06*===*===*===*===Press 1.06 thenpress * then press = 3 times (1 less than the 1st factor) then press * then press = 3 times (1 less than the 2nd factor) then press * then press = 3 times (1 less than the 3rd factor) then press * then press = 3 times (1 less than the 4th factor)= 3008163.988You got the answerOne more example, to calculate 1.00875 ^ 180180 = 3*3*4*51.00875 ^ 180 = 1.00875 ^ (3*3*4*5)1.00875*==*==*===*====Press 1.00875 thenpress * then press = 2 times then press * then press = 2 times then press * then press = 3 times then press * then press = 4 times= 4.797760797You got the answerYou have to press the "=" one less than the factor you got (for example, you have "3*3*4*5", so you have to press the "=" "2,2,3,4" times)

12. Liam W

Liam W New Member

How is d answer for this question 100000/-?? Can anyone please explain?

13. JAIIB ka result kab tak declare hoga official website pe ?

14. Mission Cgl

Mission Cgl New Member

My hearty congratulations to all those who have completed their JAIIB/CAIIB. God bless you all.

15. Arvesh Khola

Arvesh Khola New Member

I want to appear for jaiib...kindly guide what to be done.....when will be the exam and what ebooks/ materials available

16. Praveen Mahour

Praveen Mahour New Member

Sir where do u provide stydy material??I cant find any material in this group only thing I found here is "thanku murugan sir"

17. Sapna Meena

Sapna Meena New Member

18. Freelancer

Freelancer New Member

Am a budding banking aspirant planning to give JAIIB a go in November. I dnt frm where I have to start Enlighten me Thanks in advance :)

19. Siropu

Siropu New Member

May I know the last date for apply jaiib nov2017 exam